EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do exercise..!!! Is it good..!!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Do exercise..!!! Is it good..!!

Postby mickey_clauss » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:05 pm

I believe that it's very important do exercise, because you body need it. If you do exercise, you'll look very good :wink:
Depends of the type of exercise that you like: outside or inside.
Also, you have to eat health food, it isn't necessary do a diet. 8)

The basic health program is to do exercise four days by week, and I think it isn't hard. :idea: When you have a stressful day and you don't do exercise, you'll feel very tired and maybe annoyed because you didn't take out your body tension.
But, if you've been gone to the gym, or to run outside, etc. you feel very good, and happy too.
The most important thing is that you find a solution more easily when you have a problem.
:idea:
Just to it..!!! :D
What do you think about it..??
mickey_clauss

Postby Ms.A.Z » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:37 pm

hi every one

i totally agree with Mr. mickey...excercise is very important for our health and body diet is not enough infact we dont need to do diet if we eat health, less fat,less meat, more veg and of course less chocolates and junk foods....one best excercise most Dr.(s) recommend is walking or running daily..i like to do excercise but i dont have much time to do it on daily bases actully....yes when we do excercises or some kind of useful activities we will feel fresh and strong most imoprtant healther .....the problem is how we can continue to do it day by day without feeling bore ..that is a big problem..for me .i dont know about others ha ha ha !!! any advice ....
Ms.A.Z
Platinum Member

Postby Pirate » Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:42 am

The topic already exists!

Let's join exercise ... is it useful or no started by ms-a.z
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Return to Food & Fitness