Skhai is blue and he needs the warmth of your friendship

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

skhaiblu

Skhai is blue and he needs the warmth of your friendship

Post by skhaiblu »

My name is Skhai.

I'm a newbie from Malaysia and would like to make friends with you regardless who you are. Currently I'm studying Diploma in English but don't expect my English to be very good. Of course we can better our English while making friends at the same time, right?

I can't hardly wait to receive any reply from you. Don't make me wait, OK? Ciao!
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

hello Skhai,I am glad to know you here.I am from Vietnam.I will be 22 next month.I like music,painting and books.I am fond of being here to post too.Hope you find funs with the forum and have many nice friends.I am one of them. :wink:

_Arale_
John

Hi,my neighbors!!

Post by John »

Just beside you.I'm a chinese in Alsa. :lol: very very happy to have a word with you.so could us go on using the e-mail to communicate with each other?
The first,the happiest!
Just use the formal letters to move everyone with a kind heart.
skhaiblu

Is abbreviation allowed here?

Post by skhaiblu »

Thanks to Arale and John for replying my message. It's good to know that at least people actually give me response. John, where is Alsa?

It seems like everyone posting here try not to use abbreviation of the SMS language. What's the exact term for this? I think that is really good, especially for the English language learners. Sometimes, I'm sick of webpage with too many mixed languages, direct translations and so on. For example, "Wei, u mus chec dis website out, its very fun de."

So, does anyone of you here feel the same way?
John

blessedness

Post by John »

With such great fun,I'm here to have a word with my friends.So I can't restrain the excitement .
The first,I may say "thank" to skhaiblu with a grateful heart.That's also the first reply of mine in this symposium.so the emotion..as you felt.and I have just checked my e-mail,to my surprise,these is a letter from you was waiting me!I can't wait to open it---another happy time!
Then I want to communicate with you as soon as possible,but also must finish my study first,so let's keep in touch from then on.I'll try my best to have more chance to tell you some of my introductions here and with e-mail.
So making friend included lots of blessedness! see you next time,best wishes!!
skhaiblu

Mr. Postman, is there any letter for me?

Post by skhaiblu »

John, you're welcome.

I'm so glad that you're happy to receive my mail. Your message reminds me of the days I waited for Mr. Postman almost every day. What letters did I wait for? Of course, my pen-friends' letters. I could be happy for the whole day.

Hope that everyone here doesn't wait for too long before you post a message. You might have missed the fun and the chances of knowing some great friends.

Anyway, I understand that study should always come first. So John, wish you all the best in your study. Ciao!
John

hi hi

Post by John »

Just one thing:have heard from me by e-mail,skhaiblu?? 8)
Just use the formal letters to move everyone with a kind heart.