i want to ask something. Is there anyone who knows?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

mery

i want to ask something. Is there anyone who knows?

Post by mery »

i want to learn english very much but for now i don't need to speak well. Because i prepare for the university exam and if i pass i want to be an english teacher. Maybe i can't but i won't be sad for this. Because if it happens so, i will grow up my english and try to translate somethings in english to my language for the people need it.
i want to ask that how can i prepare better for the english exams. Is there anyone to advice me smthings about it?
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

The best is self-studying. No one can help you but yourself. Otherwise, you should take part in an extra English course. Being optimisstic is essential too.
Practice makes perfect! :wink:
Good lucks for Mery!!!

_Arale_
mery

thanks

Post by mery »

Arale wrote:The best is self-studying. No one can help you but yourself. Otherwise, you should take part in an extra English course. Being optimisstic is essential too.
Practice makes perfect! :wink:
Good lucks for Mery!!!

_Arale_
Thank you very much. I'm taking part in an English course for translation anyway. But i think my mistake is that i'm not rather optimistic at all :) But i like english and learning much more things about it. I also like making research and with this way i'm not getting bored during the study. What else... Again thanks !
See you
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

mery, you are here too right? :wink:
You are welcome.I hope we will be colleagues. I also will be an English teacher. :wink:

_Arale_
mery

thank you!

Post by mery »

Arale wrote:mery, you are here too right? :wink:
You are welcome.I hope we will be colleagues. I also will be an English teacher. :wink:

_Arale_
Dear Arale,thank you for welcome but i saw your message just. I’m at work now and i can look this site when i have no job. I hope you can be an English teacher. I really wish this for you but i’m not so sure for myself because i will just try for this.

See you again.