Best experience while travelling

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Mandy2

Best experience while travelling

Post by Mandy2 »

This is a tough question, I know :wink:

Looking back to all your travel experiences, think of that ONE time that you will never forget. The one time that ruled all others ... it can be everything like a meeting with a person in another country that you will never forget, a breathtaking sight or landscape, a funny or sad moment while travelling ... which of your travel experiences is very memorable for you?

Take care,
Mandy
kannie

Post by kannie »

My best traveling experience is about 3 years ago, I went to Yunnan in China with other AYP members in my school to do services and some researches. Although it was a tough tour, I still enjoyed it because I went there with my best friends. I hope I can go there again since Yunnan is really a great place to visit.
silence

Post by silence »

Well, the best my trip was spending new year in Paris (2 buses of youth from our town, our group (my friends) counted 10 persons)... it was the first trip when we went to a country without knowing it's language... yet english helped us a lot. i remember some people in small local market-place gathered to help me as i bought mango for the first time and asked how to eat it... then we ate it with cheese (with HUGE holes) sitting near the Louvre pyramids :)... but among the new year landscapes in Europe i liked the picture i saw from bus window somewhere in Poland - the small new year tree was hanged on hoisting crane (as the building of house was stopped for christmas vacations) and still it had some illumination
yous

Post by yous »

hi!

i'm from france and for me all the places i've been are interested! i've been to Kenya in africa. it was so spectacular to see lions, elephants ! it is not like tv! for christmas, i've been to miami in florida!!!!! it was wonderful! it was the first time i went to america and as i dream to live there, i could see what is "the american's way of life"!!! it was better than in my dreams! the mall are so huge!! in the place i live there are not so big shops!!! it was crazy! i love america!!!
if you have more informations about the way of life there reply me please!!!

PS: sorry for my poor english!!!