EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby nammm » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:23 pm

Hi~I never been to anywhere outside HK...I only visit Xian in China with the Chinese History study group.I want to visit Australia because I know that it is very beautiful undersea there,and I love things undersea except the shark,they are terrible!!I love the seahorses,they are quite cutie^^
nammm

Postby trieucoo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:21 am

why dont u visit Vietnam?? friendly people,beautiful cities, a lot of things to buy with cheap price
Sometimes I have to look down to find happiness
trieucoo

Postby lydiaaaaa » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:49 am

Thanks to let me know that Vietnam is a nice place to visit,if i have enough money,i am sure i will visit it in the near future!!!!
lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby Trantrung » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:10 am

We always welcome to all of you!
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
Trantrung
Silver Member

Hi all

Postby Yasmina » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:09 pm

nice subject
You can also visit Egypt.It is very nice country with a very hospitality people.You do not want a lot of money to go there.I hope you visit it.
Yasmina
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:05 am

Hi,Yasmina
Thanks to introduce Egypt to me and i'll make it as a choice to visit this summer holiday. Can u introduce more about Egypt .... ;)
lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Egypt

Postby Yasmina » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:39 am

Egypt has great river Naile you can get a boat and have a nice tripe in it.I live in Cairo there is a Museum the all tourists come to visit it any way Egypt has the third monuments of the whole
world. Try to come and you will see.Welcome any time.
Have a nice time. :D
Yasmina
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:06 am

Hi Yasmina,
Thanks for your introduction of Eygpt and i really want to visit the river Naile and get a boat to have a nice trip to relax myself,maybe i'll visit it in this summer.Anyway,thanks a lot for your valuable introduction.
lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Re: Best country to visit

Postby waterlife » Tue May 03, 2005 8:29 am

lydiaaaaa wrote:In my opinion, the best country to visit is Japan because we can play many exciting games in the Disney and also we can see the famous cartoons there too.Also,the food there is very delicious especially the shushi and there has a lot shopping centres which we can buy many gift to my friends tooooo!
PS.I am happy to tell you that we have the same topic,let's come and give some comments!!!

HK also will build Disney.And I don't like Japan.I hate Japanese!They kill our people and deny what they committing in China-Japan war.They sell electronic rubbish to China!!As a Chinese I'm very disappoint with you!
waterlife

Postby amahmood » Fri May 27, 2005 11:51 pm

waterlife
They don't sell you electronic rubbish, You buy their electronic rubbushes. ;).

One of the countries that I realy like is Cyprus - greek part -. Nice people, Good beaches and food.
amahmood

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel