Malaysia

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Ordina_Lavender

Malaysia

Post by Ordina_Lavender »

Hello friends,

I'm from Malaysia.I'll tell more about Malaysia here.
Malaysia is a beautiful country.It has many great island such as Langkawi, Tioman, Pangkor, Redang, Sipadan, Tiga and etc.

The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur.Have you been to Kuala Lumpur before? The city is not very big but it's quite busy.We have Kuala Lumpur City Center(klcc).The highest tower in the world for this time being.
We also have Putra Jaya where all the ministers gather.The place was design to look like Arabian country.There are many beautiful scenary.

We also have Batik cloth design, traditional sculpture, and so on.Durian,manggis, rambutan are our local fruits. You must try it if you come to Malaysia.Do you interested to know more about Malaysia? Just tell me.I'll tell you more and more...Okey.bbye

Post by Guest »

My boyfriend has been to Malaysia for more than four times for his business trips and now he's thinking of coming back there for vacation :D .
Ordina_Lavender

hmm,no wonder you know a lot about Malaysia. :D :D :D
I'm welcoming you and your boyfriend to Malaysia.Like other countries, Malaysia is not very famous but still can attract people.We don't have 4 season.What we have are hot and wet/rain for every years.We also have beautiful beach and extra ordinary foods..and also mosquitoes..he he.. just kidding.
:D :D :D :D
cheers

Post by cheers »

Hi, I'm going to visit Malaysia end of Apr. So tell me about the weather there, is it so hot these days? same as Singapore ? You did mention about the beach, It's in Malacca am I correct?
I found there are many shopping mall in the city, but I don't know which one is better (price, quality,etc....) How about the transportation there, which is the most popular taxi, bus or train ? which one is the cheapest, how cheap is it ?

Thanks for your information
Chuong

Post by Guest »

Ordina_Lavender wrote:hmm,no wonder you know a lot about Malaysia. :D :D :D
I'm welcoming you and your boyfriend to Malaysia.Like other countries, Malaysia is not very famous but still can attract people.We don't have 4 season.What we have are hot and wet/rain for every years.We also have beautiful beach and extra ordinary foods..and also mosquitoes..he he.. just kidding.
:D :D :D :D
Actually I don't know much about Malaysia like my boyfriend does. He doesn't tell me much about it because he used to go there to visit his ex-girlfriend beside his business trips, so he's afraid I would get jealous if he talks about it too much :lol: . So why don't you tell me more about Malaysia and if you like, please post some pictures of it here.
Ordina_Lavender

Malaysia

Hello Len and Chuong,
How are you? I'm glad that both of you are interested to know about my country.
Malaysia and Singapore is an Asian Country, so the weather, is the same.The differents between these countries are Singapore is smaller than Malaysia so it is more compact than Malaysia.
Singaporeans use English as their national language but Malaysia use Malay language.Both of the country has their own attraction.
The famous shopping complex in Malaysia is KLCC.To me it's a little bit expensive but it sells quality product.Many other shopping complexs to go such as Berjaya Times Square, Mines shopping centre,and many others.
About the public transportation, we have trains(komuter,lrt,monorel,), buses,texis and also rental car at the airport.From klia Arirport, i suggest you to take a texi or train to go to the city.From the city, you should have a map and you can go around the city by train and if you want to travel to another country, you could take a bus.If you want to go to island, there are a few boats will wait for you.Don't worry, If you lost, ask the people nearby.Or you can sms me for the advise if you want.I'm willing to help you.He he..
If you want to browse some pictures, please log in to this website.There are so many pictures and informations to share with all of you.
http://www.tourism.gov.my/

Please do not hesitate to enquire me for any confusion.

Len, I hope you could come to Malaysia one day.Wish to meet you. :D :D and for Chuong, welcome to Malaysia.Happy visiting Malaysia.