Moderator: EC

Do you tend to.....?

Turn to the end of the book to see how it ends
No votes
Patiently finish the whole book without turning to the end of its
40%
Read certain parts and then turn to the end of its to see how it ends
20%
Read through the whole book, but then stop it when it's near the end. Wait for a day before finishing the end of it.
20%
I don't pay attention to how I've finished an interesting book
20%

Total votes: 5

Your way of reading an interesting book

Post by Guest »

How do you usually read an interesting book?

Post by Guest »

That's how I read my books. I know it sounds really weird, but I like it that way because it gives me more time to analyze what would happen, what I wanted to happen, and how much I would hate or love the end of it.
Trantrung

Post by Trantrung »

I sometimes rad a good book but when I enjoy a good bok I feel graceful
I wander'd lonely as a cloud

Post by Guest »

What about reading two or three books per night? Has anyone ever done that? I've seen my boyfriend does that. He reads one book and then stops at some part and he switches to another book; he does the same thing like the first one and then he'll change to the third one. He'll go to sleep after the third one. It's really strange to me. I asked him why he does that, he just said he likes it that way. I wonder if there is something in depth of that strange behavior.
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

It depends.

when i read romance books, i would definitely turn to the middle page after reading few pages. Then, turn to the end and scan through the whole story. It's quite weird but this is what i usually do.

Sometimes, i will read twice if the story is interesting. (but seldom happen) this is because you may find something difference which you didn't notice during your first reading.

Post by Guest »

Jackie wrote:It depends.

when i read romance books, i would definitely turn to the middle page after reading few pages. Then, turn to the end and scan through the whole story. It's quite weird but this is what i usually do.

Sometimes, i will read twice if the story is interesting. (but seldom happen) this is because you may find something difference which you didn't notice during your first reading.
;) Sometimes I do this, too. In addition to it I will highlight any interesting lines, phrases, words, etc. Before I iused to write my own opinions at the part where I find it confusing or interesting in the book. When I finished the whole book, my book would look completely like trash :lol: .
Lately, I have been borrowing books from the library, so I can't do that habit of mine anymore. It's disrespectful and rude to destroy public books. Thus, it usually takes me longer to finish the books since I have to copy down the interesting things I've found in the books. :(