EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

good dressing is an ingredient of a perfect man

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

good dressing is an ingredient of a perfect man

Postby kumar » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:44 am

i welcome ur views on this topic.do u think ,a person should be well dressed to be called as a perfect man.
Kumar Maddipatla
kumar

Re: good dressing is an ingredient of a perfect man

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:16 pm

Not really. Actually, I like things to be in the middle. I don't wanna dress like a frump nor a fruit. It depends on situation and event that each person should dress. Don't wear Jeans when you're at a wedding and don't wear your formal dress at get-together night, for examples. Thus, it's the same for men or women that they should not overdress.

Postby kumar » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:19 am

I think that there is no word like a perfect man or a perfect women.And i don't think that a good dressing stands for a perfect man.A person who is well dreesed may not have good character.If u look at physical appearance of the person he may be perfect,but here we have to consider the mental status of tat person too.B'coz i believe that mental beauty is what u it costs.the physical appearance may be helpful in creating first impression which losts long.its the mental beauty ,stability,and whatever u say is what u consider afterwords
any cmments plz?
Kumar Maddipatla
kumar

Postby Pirate » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:48 am

kumar wrote:I think that there is no word like a perfect man or a perfect women.

Agree!!!

To be well-dressed shows that you respect yourself and the people around you. Your good appearence make your partners feel willing to work with you.
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby manal » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:03 pm

i think that gooddressing is not the most important aspect for looking as a respectable person , of course there r many other aspects that should be taken into consideration.At the same time gooddressing is an important one through these many aspects that one shouldnot ignore at all.
manal
Gold Member

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:52 am

Yes definitely good dressing is what makes a man perfect and is the first impression while meeting. Woman give priority to well dressed men rather than the casual ones.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions