EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

are there true loves?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

are there true loves?

Postby lukiyas » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:08 pm

my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?
lukiyas

Postby authorityquery » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:28 pm

Yeah, I think you're right, but not entirely.Because there are still true loves. But just a few, not big number enough.
Sometimes break love is good , and sometimes it's bad, because true love is between 2 people who really fall in love together, they feel very comfortable, happy when they stay together. And they don't want to leave.
In the other hand, If a half doesn't feel happy beside a half, how can they keep their love. and goodbye love, is a best way.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted
authorityquery
Gold Member

Re: are there true loves?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:24 pm

lukiyas wrote:my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?

Did you even think of the reason why she's left you? Or all you could think is she was being a biaaatch or there's no true love just because she's left you?

Re: are there true loves?

Postby Ms.A.Z » Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:51 am

lukiyas wrote:my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?

I was proposed by a wonderful guy who i loved but I had to say good bye to him as well. I wish that I never fall in love again it really hurts if things went wrong :roll: .
Ms.A.Z
Platinum Member

Postby m&a » Fri May 06, 2005 9:06 pm

deer friend..
belive me there is still a true love available on the world..
but you must choose your love carefully.
i think your choice was wronge ..
and you can find your true love but by using your heart..

good luck to you. ;)
m&a

Postby blackpearl » Sun May 08, 2005 6:56 am

deer Lukiyas:
don't feel sad. :(
Try again and Ithink you will find atrue love. :D
deer m&a:
Iam with you in your opinion"you can find your true love but by using your heart" ;)
But sometimes we have to use our mind. :roll:
Are you with me??? :idea:
blackpearl

Postby m&a » Mon May 09, 2005 6:44 am

yes... i am with you my friend
i think we must use our heart & our mind in balance way
i mean by that to use them in the same average..

if both of them like this person it must be atrue love..

i wish that you all feel it
it is realy beautifull feeling. :P
m&a

Postby leen@rasel » Mon May 09, 2005 4:31 pm

dear friend i think that you must have hope you must not look at the world through a black view you must never give up you must look for happiness and blieve me you will find it , breaking up with your girl friend does not mean the end of the world or that there is no true love and what happened to you is really for your best if there is no true love what do you consider mothers love to her babies then??? smile and look for happiness :)
leen@rasel
Gold Member

Postby Dimond » Sat May 14, 2005 7:08 am

I think that there is still love in the world , to be honest my pa rents still love eachother and laugh as if they are fiances ;) ,but did you think why youre daughter left you lukiyas :?:
Dimond

Postby amanita » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:53 pm

i think 2 person that live with eachother must love themselves .if it dont true they cant continue with eachother :wink:
I love Badminton very much!
amanita
Silver Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions