EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you like Sidney Sheldon?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Do you like Sidney Sheldon?

Postby brightsmiles » Sat May 07, 2005 7:46 am

Have you ever read Sydney's novels? I like them much such as If tomorrow comes, Bloodline, Tell me your dream , Stranger in the mirror etc. His novels always bring great surprises. You will live in fears, worries...with the main characters.
By the way, who knows where I can find Bloodline online? Thanks much.
brightsmiles
Silver Member

Re: Do you like Sydney Sheldon?

Postby Guest » Sat May 07, 2005 5:42 pm

brightsmiles wrote:

For free you mean?

Postby brightsmiles » Thu May 12, 2005 12:51 pm

simplyblessedwithlove wrote:
brightsmiles wrote:

For free you mean?

Certainly. ;)
brightsmiles
Silver Member

The "DOOMS DAY CONSPIRACY".

Postby Nabulsi » Thu May 12, 2005 6:28 pm

Of course I do like to read Sheldon's novels! What about "THE DOOMS DAY CONSPIRACY". Have you read that? It's terrific.
Aliyu Nabulsi.
Nabulsi

Postby Guest » Tue May 17, 2005 6:55 am

Is your Internet connection fast? If yes, I think you can download it online. I'm not sure it's available or not though, but I do know websites that let you download books for free. The problem is they don't always carry every book in the market.

Postby Guest » Tue May 17, 2005 7:00 am

brightsmiles wrote:Have you ever read Sydney's novels? I like them much such as If tomorrow comes, Bloodline, Tell me your dream , Stranger in the mirror etc. His novels always bring great surprises. You will live in fears, worries...with the main characters.

I didn't know who he was, so I went to the library to borrow his books. Thanks for your introduction about his books, by the way ;) . Anyway, I spent my whole weekend to read his books and gosh, I couldn't put them down; I read them until 3-4am every day, but I didn't feel like putting them down.
I think I like if tomorrow comes, master of the game, a stranger in the mirror, the naked face, and the other side of midnight. Hey, don't you think if tomorrow comes reminds you a lot of the Hollywood movie catch me if you can???

Postby brightsmiles » Fri May 20, 2005 12:55 pm

simplyblessedwithlove wrote:Hey, don't you think if tomorrow comes reminds you a lot of the Hollywood movie catch me if you can???

I ever heard so but I haven't watched the film yet.
brightsmiles
Silver Member

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2005 5:02 pm

brightsmiles wrote:
simplyblessedwithlove wrote:Hey, don't you think if tomorrow comes reminds you a lot of the Hollywood movie catch me if you can???

I ever heard so but I haven't watched the film yet.

You should. It's really great. That guy and her are both frauds who work on people's greed.

Postby RedRose » Sat May 21, 2005 5:57 pm

If tomorrow comes is one of my favorite novels, and Sydney is one of my favorite authors.
RedRose

Postby Guest » Mon May 23, 2005 9:31 pm

I can now officially say that I have read all his books. His latest book, Are you afraid of the dark?, is awesome. Check out what the experts say about that book at his website.
http://www.sidneysheldon.com
All his books, biography, and every other things should be there. Okay, I'll be back when I feel better; right now I'm having a cold. :cry:

Next

Return to Books & Authors