EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you live a healthy life?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Do you live a healthy life?

Postby Dimond » Sat May 14, 2005 7:29 am

Anew study by an epidemiologist found that most people do not live ahealthy life specially the Americans... What is your steps to maintain a healthy life style :roll:
Dimond

Re: Do you live ahealthy life?

Postby Guest » Wed May 18, 2005 7:26 pm

Dimond wrote:Anew study by an epidemiologist found that most people do not live ahealthy life specially the Americans... What is your steps to maintain a healthy life style :roll:

Eat right, exercise, and always maintain your mental health in a positive way.

yes i think so, for most of people ...

Postby Yan999 » Mon May 30, 2005 4:23 am

yes i think so, for most of people in the city were under stress all the day, for work or for a good life they worked hard and have no time to lead a healthy life.
for myself, because i am working in IT field, so it need me to always be sitting on a chair and steer at the monitor, i felt something wrong with my cervical vertebra in these days, for the next week i planned to go swimming every wednesday with colleagues, wish that will help me.
keeping posive is a great way to keep healthy too, especially for women, dont eat too much, do some proper exercise, dont smoke too much, drink some healthy beverage. that will help you all.
above all, wish all you here leading a healthy and happy life
Yan999

Postby Chet Baker » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:42 am

With reference to previous posts, i agree that physical health and mental health are both important as they affect each other. Doing sport regularly is the way to keep mental healthy, especially for white-collar who sit in the office 12 hours a day. Thinking in possive way is also important, but it depends on one's personality.
Chet Baker
Gold Member

Postby phucauto3 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:38 pm

Chet Baker wrote:With reference to previous posts, i agree that physical health and mental health are both important as they affect each other. Doing sport regularly is the way to keep mental healthy, especially for white-collar who sit in the office 12 hours a day. Thinking in possive way is also important, but it depends on one's personality.

Yes, I agree with you, but said easier than done. Now, in a busy life, little do we have enough time to do sport regulary
phucauto3
Gold Member

Postby shokin » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:06 pm

Yes, I live healthy !

and encourage people to live healthy ! (sport and good alimentation, both daily)

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:17 am

I wish I was like you Shokin. I'm never much bothered about having a healthy life. I just can't force myself to do anything with it... :(
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:40 pm

Illusion, have you motivation, goals, friends ?

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:35 pm

yeah all of them.. but so what? I still haven't got enough strength and determination. It's something I'd like to have without having to achieve it with my own hands. lol it's vanity but to be true I really get bored with exercising and it tires me out quicker than you can imagine...:p
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:31 pm

are you determinated by yourself ?

do you decide what YOU want ? (and not what they want, or what you believe they want)

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Next

Return to Food & Fitness