Here is another exercise about the same topic.
Complete these sentences with some and any + one / body / where …
1) While you are making dinner, I’ll get on with something
2) He didn’t want anyone
to do with the arrangements for the party.
3) Diane knew she was somewhere
in the park, but not exactly where.
4) He thought the bad weather was something
to do with all the satellites in space.
5) Hardly anyone
turned up to the meeting.
6) She was a teacher from somewhere
7) After the accident Paul didn’t go anywhere
near a horse for two years.
I’ve borrowed John’s binoculars. If anything
happens to them, he’ll be really angry.
(is “something” possible here?)
Thank you for your help.