how to learn English well?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

suny

Post by suny »

i'm a beginer in learn English.i don't know how to learn English .please help me
SMiLeY NeMo

Make It Naterual

Post by SMiLeY NeMo »

Hi there. I think there are many ways to learn English efficiently. First of all, you have to love this language and try your best to expose yourself to English environment. This means you should use English as much as possible such as talking in English (with friends), writing in English (your own diary), listening things in English (radio), and reading English(magazine or newspaper). Besides, there is another fun way to improve your English. It's watching soundtrack movies. Also, you will find it's great to learn English by listening lots of this international language songs as well as singing them. Remember, everything is not too difficult for you to learn. :D
cravt

Post by cravt »

Totally in agreement with the above reply. You can also try to read. The more you read, the more you'll learn. So read, read, and keep on reading.. One thing though, try to read materials written by native English speakers. Published books and magazines are best. You can try reading internet websites, but beware that the quality of language in discussion sites can be rather poor--even for those written by native speakers.
Brian

Post by Brian »

I completely agree with the two previous replies. I teach ESL in Canada and I find the biggest problem is: - after the student leaves me, they go home or with their friends and speak their own language.
You should try to speak and listen to as much English as you possible, It's the only way to improve.
When I am in China, I learn more Chinese than when I am in Canada.

Brian
galicano2

Post by galicano2 »

right.
BURN BABY... BURN!!!