EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Where do dead go?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Guest » Fri May 06, 2005 3:15 pm

trieucoo wrote:I remembered reading in a book that culture consists of " behavior, attitude,value and belief". Belief means that u believe in something secret and u cant explan the reason why. Scientist have been doing reseach about the field of culture for many years. They havent been able to proved that there is life after dead, but they also proved that there is no life after dead.

Can you tel me what book did you read because from what I've read there is a 60% chance that there is life after death. :roll:

imposiable

Postby birds » Sun May 08, 2005 10:08 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)
I hope every one reads my words,understand my attitudes. I do not believei that any existent person has communication with death peopel except in dreams whene we sleep ;)
thank you. ;)
birds

Re:

Postby kind_heart » Tue May 10, 2005 9:56 am

All of us we do not see the air but we feel it so it is there, who rotates the earth and who control the sun do not tell me by their own because otherwise the sun will move by its own and the earth by its own and the stars by thier own and every thing by own, there are alot of crashes.

*GOD you created us to pray and follow the prophet Mohammad

and I will do.
kind_heart
Silver Member

Postby leen@rasel » Sun May 15, 2005 7:24 am

the only thing iblieve in is that death people are sent to god and that if you ever see someone who is dead you must know that this isn'nt the real person they are gosts who can appear in his appearance god gave them this ability and that's it that is all the matter ;)
leen@rasel
Gold Member

Postby Monster » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:30 am

Hello. How do you think what is better to be dead or to be alive. You will say after reading this im absolutely crazy or something else like that. But it is you ( people ) first picked up the idea that we after death go to the g_d to be send to hell or paradise. So what do you want to be close to your g_d ( cause there are very few people who think they will find out themselves in hell after live ) or suffer in our world?
Last edited by Monster on Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monster
Gold Member

Postby lekimtoan » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:06 am

Death is not the end.We would be born again.That day 's your birthday.Do the test in this life first,then you will know how to face with the new tests.:)
what must be must be
lekimtoan
Gold Member

Postby RedRose » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:27 am

I am a rooted atheist. I believe that after death, people will become a pile of carbohydrate without life.

So when I was a sophomore, I contracted to my college to contribute my body for anatony after death. many classmates of mine did so. we felt proud of that.

actually, when we learned anatony in college, we ever anatomized a female body, who had ever been a biology teacher of my college when she was alive. she died of cancer, and a few months before her death, she contracted to my college for contribution.

I am glad that my death body will be available many years later.
RedRose

Postby shokin » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:24 am

For me, death is only a passage, a link between two lifes.

But many people are "killing" the death (and the life, by the same occasion), by not accepting this, by always trying to live more time (it is not the goal), by getting convinced that there are ill and sick when they are not (pharma-lobby).

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Monster » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:05 am

It is very strange that we still have no evidence/facts proved by science that we continue to exist after what we call death. But,in spite of this, Im sure most people think , persuade themselves they are to live after the death. It makes me think they just try liying themselves to make their existing better , not 'to worry' about what awaits them after. As to me I want believe in live after death, but the simple fact that I cannot remember anything till the age of 2,5 force me to think different.

P.s. To tell the truth this topic was created to discuss the phenomen of the white noise. But it seems nobody knows , heard about this except me 8)
Monster
Gold Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions