When you said something wrong

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

pBaL

When you said something wrong

Post by pBaL »

Being ordinary people and noone is perfect so we can’t avoid this problem. When you said something wrong to your parents or your sister or your friends….etc. what would you do than? Saying sorry is not easy after hurting them by your words without intention?
just say "I am sorry", is it enough? :?:
Every body has one’s own way and I would like to hear it.
Friends are forever
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

It depends... did you say lies ? or were you sincerely wrong ?

the best thing is to accept at once your error, and to tell your embarassment and excuse to the person (or the people).

Just be sincere (one or many words doesn't matter), in words, in face, in acts.

It is heavy no to say any feeling. (culpability, hatred, sadness, for example).

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
pBaL

Post by pBaL »

Personally, I will do something to let them know that I realized my mistakes, I will look deep inside their eyes and give a wink ;) to them.
of course after saying sorry :mrgreen:
Friends are forever
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

The message must be clear and expressed, not only suggested. The person wants to be sure.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

I think "sorry" is enough, if you don't mean to hurt. otherwise, what are u suppose to do?

If you say something with intend to hurt the others and want to make it up subsequently, that's is an different question. You may doing something more than "sorry".
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

When I say something wrong, ofcourse I'll say sorry, and I'll never do my faults again. I have to make evryone believe that I tell the truth, prove that.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

Say sorry .After that,you can't do anythings because they still don't believe in you .Time passes that will prove your change,i think.Making mistakes,that's ok,cause we are sin.but to realize things sin,and change,it's more difficult.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sorry is the best policy

Post by Shazzam »

Definately say sorry as long as you mean it most people will accept that we all make mistakes. Sorry is taking responsibility for them.

:oops:
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

Sorry is respons not mean that they will forgive you.Forgiving is through time,because they need to see you changed
blossom

Post by blossom »

Hi friend

I think that saying sorry ofcourse is not the solution . BUT the best way to remove your faults is to dont make it again .

if for exmaple your mother upset from you for a certain reason try dont make this again .

Good luck :wink:
happysmile

Post by happysmile »

according to me, sorry seems to be hard to say, but it's very important.
When you do something wrong to someone, it's your fault, you must be say sorry and don't do it again, he or she always looks forward to your sorry.
If it's a serious fault, sorry is not enough, maybe he or she will not forgive you. Consider it's an experience and try to live better.
juhainah

Post by juhainah »

sorry is a necessary word to say, but you should mean it when to say it and it should come deeply from your heart so that you confess that you are guilty and you promise not to make such mistakes never ever.
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: When you said something wrong

Post by Ms.A.Z »

just say "I am sorry", is it enough? :?:
Every body has one’s own way and I would like to hear it

When you hurt the people you love the most it becomes very hard to say sorry to them BUT knowing that you were wrong and admitting it and say sorry after that is really big thing,a big step some people but not all can take or do.Sorry is a really small word to cover a big problem you might have created once you say it and admit your mistake it really makes things and relationships better. :wink:
keling

Post by keling »

:D [/b]say sorry ASAP it is necessary to say heartly sincerely,
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

sorry seems to be the hardest word but it's the first step and the most important one. Once you do this, everything will start to work out itself.. you just have to admit yours fault and then try to make it up to the person you hurt...
hello

Post by hello »

For us as Muslims...

When we hurt others, saying sorry or asking for forgiveness is considered a very noble behavior.Our religion urges us to do so, whether for our family , friends, or any person from other religions..

and I see that the ward sorry should come from our hearts ( which includes willing not to repeat the wrong behavior again and with an intention to avoid doing things that might hurt the one you hurted before ) .....

I strongly believe that we should keep watching out our behaviors and wards to ensure that we are not hurting the people we love...)

For me, I don't like saying sorry alot because I feel it is very shamful to do silly things that hurt others and eventually affect our relationships with them... That's why I watch out my wards & behaviors....

Thanks for the nice topic..
Dreams ... :)
Last edited by hello on Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreams
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

[quote="hello"]

For me, I don't like saying sorry alot because I feel it is very shamful to do silly things that hurt others and eventually affect our relationships with others... That's why I watch out my wards & behaviors....
[quote]

I think making mistakes is a human thing and we all have right to do it. Even though they hurt other people, we can't avoid it sometimes. That's why we have to apologise and I'm not ashamed to admit I was wrong and say sorry. We're only humans after all...
hello

Post by hello »

[/quote]
I think making mistakes is a human thing and we all have right to do it. Even though they hurt other people, we can't avoid it sometimes. That's why we have to apologise and I'm not ashamed to admit I was wrong and say sorry. We're only humans after all...[/quote]

I truely gree that we are human beings and we do mistakes...But what I want to say is that we should not get used to make mistakes, once we realize that a certain ward or behavior might hurt others. we should avoid it....

We should say Sorry when we hurt others....We should

apoligize for our bad behaviors and it is very honorable behavior..

Dreams..
Dreams
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

yeah, I think the same
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

The things we said we cant get them back , maybe we said something hurts other .
We said sorry but the things we said hurt him/her too much , we have to show them that we are really honest.
But i think that all we said ( if serious) can stamp forever in their minds.
And the last , we should think twice before saying anything.
L i f e b i d e

Post by L i f e b i d e »

I strongly believe that we should keep watching out our behaviors and wards to ensure that we are not hurting the people we love...)

For me, I don't like saying sorry alot because I feel it is very shamful to do silly things that hurt others and eventually affect our relationships with others... That's why I watch out my wards & behaviors....
These quote from our friend from Dubai who have his member ID as 'hello' is very true.

Why repeat mistakes?

In the first place, watch what we say so that we don't hurt anyone.

It take constant effort to be always on guard about what we say.

Well said friend ! from Dubai.