Hussain will be judged in two months.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

real_lord

Hussain will be judged in two months.

Post by real_lord »

Do they find him guilty and announce death penalty for him? Electrical chair? Hanging? Shooting?
What is your opinion?
And Bush? Shouldn't he be judged too?
For his hypocritical war against... economic slowdown in US?
:(
real_lord:)
jackfook

Post by jackfook »

Saddam Hussein who was cruel leader of Iraq was turned to be a prisoner.His guilty on abusing his people by killing his politicians whose ideology against him will be judged soon.No matter what punishment for him,Iraq people decide the future of their former leader.This is the consequence of abusing his own people.No one will respect and sympathy on you if you are cruel,greedy and ignoring the condition of your own citizens.
real_lord

Hi:)

Post by real_lord »

yes but death for death and blood for blood will not change this world and all revolutions (unless industrial ones) go exactely this way. So I think why such a technological pioneer in everything like US has to start a war to have some oil. Something must be bad with US society that they want to find a short way where it is very long.
Don't you think?
Saddam was a murderer but Bush is another. Besides don't count that in countries like Iraq like Poland people who kept power would give it to other unless they have to. for some time it is good idea but then still everything will go into the same STARTING point. I am talking about my country. As deals politics - we are back in 1989 in Poland today. As deals technology (specially POLISH industry) we are at the beginning of XX century again (NOT XXI - XX!!!).
Why? Good question:)
Because everyone here talks only about politics and cares only about politics. That's what makes us going back as deals technological progress/regress rather. We have foreign cars/computers/mobile phones. And all chemical industry is ruined in my country. We have to make washing up in expensive western washing powders. And count how expensive are western toothpastes/soaps etc etc. Stupid people live and rule in Poland. Whole this society is stupid in my opinion. I hope I can write it here - I mean my sincere though sad thoughts :(
real_lord :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

US has no rights to judge Saddam Hussein. because US is the biggest terrorist in the world.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

RedRose wrote:US has no rights to judge Saddam Hussein. because US is the biggest terrorist in the world.
Not the US the country but its president and his friends.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

yea

it presedent and his freinds.........
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Let the families of the people he assassinated be his judges. Just my opinion. (His countrymen etc). They were the most affected by his actions.
Usama

Post by Usama »

RedRose wrote:US has no rights to judge Saddam Hussein. because US is the biggest terrorist in the world.
Sure..

Dixie wrote:
Not the US the country but its president and his friends.
May be ...but the country (public) shouldnt' accept this . :roll: