EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Effect of books on your life!

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Arale » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:38 pm

brightsmiles wrote:arale, as i know that report talks about the ability of women and men in many different fields, not only writing. And in terms of writing, i suppose it talks much about affect of man's books and women's in out time. i think u should change ur topic. :)hope don't mind!
all the best :!:

Thanks so much, brightsmiles. OK, I will completely change my topic because that research seems to raise sex discrimination. Personally, I don't like it.

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby brightsmiles » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:44 pm

it seems that but to some extent, it's not wronng :mrgreen:
brightsmiles
Silver Member

Postby Arale » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:45 pm

brightsmiles wrote:it seems that but to some extent, it's not wronng :mrgreen:

OK. Please discuss the main topic. How do books affect your life? :wink:

Regards,

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby brightsmiles » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:18 pm

it affects partially. i like real experience more. :mrgreen:
brightsmiles
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:44 pm

brightsmiles wrote:
Arale wrote:This is what I could remember from that research.

The ability of writing between male and female are different. Man could write a more logical passage, which women are restricted by their sensity. Man have a good health and it's very important to help them write in a long time. In fact, there are many works by male authors, which have a trong affect in our time, while those of female authors are extremely few...

arale, as i know that report talks about the ability of women and men in many different fields, not only writing. And in terms of writing, i suppose it talks much about affect of man's books and women's in out time. i think u should change ur topic. :)hope don't mind!
all the best :!:

Why are people so sensitive when it comes to comparing one gender to another? I don't see anything is wrong with that. Since women and men are now equal; therefore, they both should be acknowledged for their abilities, not their gender. I, personally, would be desvatated if I was better than my male coworkers and the boss didn't want to compare to see that I was better than them because it was "too sensitive and racist" to compare the female and male employees. And even if I was not better than them, I'd still stand strong to let them compare my ability with other male coworkers. I mean, I want to be equal to males, but I don't want to lose my voice as a female. Treat me equal, but don't see me as a male. I find it really sexist.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Mina » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:20 pm

Hello!!!! How do books affect my life? Hummm, I guess very much! Reading I can go to different places and thank God I have a strong imagination. :lol: Nobory can deny that real experieces are much better, though.
Mina
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Books & Authors