EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Quran

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Dixie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:14 pm

RedRose wrote: so Dixie is my second fan! :lol:

Come on you knew from the very beginning!! :D I am your #1 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE REDROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby leen@rasel » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:03 pm

of coursa my dear many people have raed this book because it is realy a book of truth and mericales it is the book of lessons and advices it is a sourse of strength power and hope no one realizes its worth until he reads it is realy a treasure and i thank you for your topic and iblieve that you are muslim, just like me ,who hopes that everyone one day will realize this fact :P and i would like to ask you for your e-mail and your country ....thanks :wink:
leen@rasel
Gold Member

Postby RedRose » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:32 pm

wow! the Arabic 12345 is so different than what I have known before! thank you for your kind help.

Thalia, this homework is so hard for me :cry: by comparison, I rather read Quran's stories of english version. :lol:

in this book, at beginning, the author mentioned a scary story, which was about Adam!!! Adam had two sons, one was Abel, the other was Cain...Cain killed Abel for a woman!

and in Quan, Adam(Peace be upon him :) ) was just a messenger of Allah. I had never known that Adam was in Islam this way before. each religion is so different than the others.
RedRose

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:13 pm

RedRose wrote:wow! the Arabic 12345 is so different than what I have known before! thank you for your kind help..

any time! :wink:

RedRose wrote:Thalia, this homework is so hard for me :cry: by comparison, I rather read Quran's stories of english version. :lol: .

Then check Chapter XXVIII It's full of stories about most of the prophets(peace be upon them)

RedRose wrote:in this book, at beginning, the author mentioned a scary story, which was about Adam!!! Adam had two sons, one was Abel, the other was Cain...Cain killed Abel for a woman!

and in Quan, Adam(Peace be upon him :) ) was just a messenger of Allah. I had never known that Adam was in Islam this way before. each religion is so different than the others.

You are right! A lot of Non-Muslims think that we only believe in Mohamad(peace be upon him) as a messenger from Allah... and that is wrong....
We believe in Moses, Aron, Adam and Eve, Jesus, Job, Joseph, Jacob , etc..............
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Postby Usama » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:19 am

You are right! A lot of Non-Muslims think that we only believe in Mohamad(peace be upon him) as a messenger from Allah... and that is wrong....
We believe in Moses, Aron, Adam and Eve, Jesus, Job, Joseph, Jacob , etc..............

You are definitely right...
and i think it's a big deal to have this wrong ideas.. :(
Usama
Silver Member

Postby Elba » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:02 am

Miss Ladybird,

Do you acepted me in your class.I have short time, too much activities but I´m going to try to be a good student :wink:
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:27 pm

Elba wrote:Miss Ladybird,

Do you acepted me in your class.I have short time, too much activities but I´m going to try to be a good student :wink:

Of course I do........ :D
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Teacher Thalia........ I kinda like it............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Postby Marzieh » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:01 pm

Great topic,Red rose!
You know, I was born a Muslim because my parents are Muslims.But I thought I should not take it for granted,like what most people do.I read many books about Islam and other religions ... and finally accepted Islam MYSELF although I was already a Muslim!! But now that I have done it I will never doubt or hesitate about this Holy religion!(I have started to learn Arabic in school in order to understand Quran better!!)You will enjoy reading Quran for sure! :D
Marzieh
Silver Member

Postby RedRose » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:06 pm

Thanks guys! you guys are so kind.

and yes, Quran is an amazing book! and this translator is really brilliant!
RedRose

Postby Shazzam » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:06 pm

RedRose wrote:Thanks guys! you guys are so kind.

and yes, Quran is an amazing book! and this translator is really brilliant!

I have briefly read through this forum and I must admit I am so impressed. No one is trying to force their opinions on anyone I put this down to REDROSE she is an amazing ambassador for this site. It is so nice that no one is judging or telling anyone what to believe; or forcing their opinions.

These are the only gifts that we really have in life (the right to form our own opinions). We all probably believe differently, and that is ok. We just have to accept that and gain the knowledge that we need to accept it.

Congradulations Redrose you are an inspiration.

I have looked at so many topics that end up in hateful words and you have just created a topic that everyone can feel free to open up in without being cut down. 8) 8)
Last edited by Shazzam on Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Books & Authors