EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Great Moments In Life :)

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Great Moments In Life :)

Postby narjes » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:43 am

Great Moments In life

Moments In life

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

When the door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one, which has been opened for us.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Remember all of this and think of those who mean something to you ..
those who have touched your life in one way or another; those who make you smile when you really need it; those who make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down; those whose friendship you appreciate; those who are so meaningful in your life.

Don't count the years-count the memories...........
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take;
but by the moments that take our breath away!

-Thanks For Keep in Reading -

Best Wishes
Narjes :)
narjes
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:48 am

The best moments in my life were when my children were born. I have five children and each time was a blessing. It is a hard thing to explain when you see a life come from you. It is something you never forget! It is such a gift......
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:20 am

I had already have so many great moments in my life, where should I start?
RedRose

Postby narjes » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:59 am

OH! shazzam1452 you are a father :)
your words are very nice ..children are gifts ..i've never thought about the way my parents see me ..-like a gift -
how's great to think about it ..
good luck in your life ..happy days with your family

dear REDROSE ...i don't konw what to say -hehe-
to start what ?! what i've wrote talk about the meaning of life ..and the great moments in it :)

Best wishes
Narjes :)
narjes
Silver Member

Postby RedRose » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:25 am

I think my greatest moment was when I had the first dating :oops:

however, my second dating was the greatest one as well.

so was the third dating of mine....
RedRose

Postby narjes » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:27 am

nice moments RedRose ..nice memories
good luck

Best Wishes
Narjes
איו שלום בין עמינו איך יהיה שלום בין שנינו :(
narjes
Silver Member

Postby juhainah » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:49 pm

narjes, to tell the truth, your thread brightened up my day as it is full of optimistic words, thanks a lot :)
juhainah
Gold Member

Postby shokin » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:36 pm

My greatest moments are all days !

Daily lucky !

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby amanita » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:47 pm

it is really good!!
I love Badminton very much!
amanita
Silver Member

Postby Elba » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:55 pm

Narjes,

I don´t know why people insist in remember bad moments. That seams to be part of the human nature.
Your words are a lesson of life for all of us.
I had have lots of great moments, but I remember a special great moment and even if you think it was terrible, for me was wonderfull.

The great moment was when the doctor tell me that I DIDN´T GET CANCER, but also another sickness. for me that mean another oportunity.
Redrose refer to her first date, for me that was not as great as I hope, but with that BF I had great moments that I never forget.
Another great moment was when I see my first nephwe into the incubator, and when I take into my arms my niece, and my thir nwphew too.
Great moments, everu time I kiss my father and everu time he kiss me, and when my friends at the swimming pool talk with me (all are old women). They are very sweet wit me.
A great moment when EC member chat with me, and when I laugh and cry and feel alive.
¡Well!, the conclusion is that my life is a great moment.
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions