WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD?

Post by Shazzam »

We have an increasing number of fast food outlets in Australia. Some capital cities in Australia are starting to resemble New York City. They seem to spread out like a virus!!!! Just when you think there can't be anymore going into an area another one pops up across the road!! :shock:

I'm not a great fan of fast food but lets be honest from time to time for convenience I do indulge!!

My favourite fast food is probably McDonalds. Don't get me wrong I don't love the stuff, but they are so readily available here that there is where I would tend to buy something to eat if I was in a hurry. They have made some really big changes to their menu to try and support people that want to eat healthier; so I suppose that is a good thing.

What is your favourite fast food outlet?

:idea: :idea:

How often do you eat fast food?

Once a week, month etc?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

KFC or Taco bell. I could eat a whole bucket of KFC or about 5-6 taco shells if I wanted to :lol: . One day I was craving for KFC so I went to buy a whole bucket of honey barbecue chicken wings, and I was gnawing on them like I was starved years ago. It was hard to lose the weight afterwards. Now I have to watch out for whatever I eat since my metabolism is weak :cry: .
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

No one, you know my position about it.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:KFC or Taco bell. I could eat a whole bucket of KFC or about 5-6 taco shells if I wanted to :lol: . One day I was craving for KFC so I went to buy a whole bucket of honey barbecue chicken wings, and I was gnawing on them like I was starved years ago. It was hard to lose the weight afterwards. Now I have to watch out for whatever I eat since my metabolism is weak :cry: .
I know exactly what you mean about metabolism (or lack thereof). :lol:

Your choices are so different from Australia. We can't get honey bbq chicken wings here ( and no way by the bucket ) only original KFC that way! :mrgreen:

We don't have TACO Bell here either. I'm assuming they sell Mexican style food? I'm so jealous!!

:mrgreen:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

shokin wrote:No one, you know my position about it.

Shokin
Hi Shokin, actually I don' t know your position about it but I'm assuming that you don't eat fast food at all. Which is fair enough good for you it is ~ and we all know it. You have great will-power! :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I don't know, is pizza fast food? :roll: :wink: 8) :D
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

I don't like to be fast with food. Just slow-food for me, thank you...
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

shazzam1452 wrote:
shokin wrote:No one, you know my position about it.

Shokin
Hi Shokin, actually I don' t know your position about it but I'm assuming that you don't eat fast food at all. Which is fair enough good for you it is ~ and we all know it. You have great will-power! :mrgreen:
You see : you know my position. :mrgreen:

Fast food is bad for "know-how" in culinary art.

Fast food is more expensive than your own and good buying.

Fast food is rarely good according to the dieteticians.

Fast food is a picture of our society, too fast (and furious :lol: ).

Shokin
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

shokin wrote:Fast food is a picture of our society, too fast (and furious :lol: ).

Shokin
Great picture, Shokin! :idea:
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

Pizza!!! :roll: :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote: You see : you know my position. :mrgreen:

Shokin
Although fast food is bad for our health, it still is a part of a culture, American culture. It's a part of innovation and diffusion of culture. Before, fast food was not that popular since family time during dinner was expected and valued; however, the traditions have changed. People nowadays are more busy with work and stuff; therefore, we need something fast and cheap. Fast food is the answer. It's spread all over the North America and Europe; now it's going for Asia. Study has shown that Asian kids are getting fatter because of fast food. It's something to study or learn about. no need to go against for, I suppose. I don't vote for or against fast food. It's come and it will go.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote: Your choices are so different from Australia. We can't get honey bbq chicken wings here ( and no way by the bucket ) only original KFC that way! :mrgreen:

We don't have TACO Bell here either. I'm assuming they sell Mexican style food? I'm so jealous!!

:mrgreen:
:lol: this is the reason why most Americans are fat. They have different sizes of buckets. And no offense or don't try to sound as a racist person, but KFC and Church (near my house) are one of black people's favorites. They buy buckets during Super Bowl. It's quite scary to look at to me.
Anyhoo, :shock: you don't have boneless honey bbq chicken wings? What a loss. It's the best part of their menus. I only eat them and nothing else on that menus. Their smashed potato and corn on the cob are okay, too.
Taco bell is a Mexican food, but the style in Mexico is not like the style in America. Although same ingredients and same way of making those taco bell dishes, American style is more of a fast food type so it's yucky compared to Mexican style, I think.
Alenyshka

Post by Alenyshka »

I too like McDonalds though I know, that it is not especially useful for my organism... and body! :)
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

LennyeTran wrote:

Shokin
Although fast food is bad for our health, it still is a part of a culture, American culture.
1. Is US culinary culture only composed by fast foods ?
2. There are culinary schools and restaurants :

Culinary schools in US

Some restaurants in California

3. You can prepare yourself your meals. There are many books and website about culinary art (I let you the art of the research).

4. US (or any other country) have not to impose "their culture" of fast food.
LennyeTran wrote:People nowadays are more busy with work and stuff; therefore, we need something fast and cheap. Fast food is the answer.
You can prepare yourself any meal the day before or in the morning for your break. And it is cheaper than fast food.
LennyeTran wrote:It's spread all over the North America and Europe; now it's going for Asia.
It is not a fatality. Are you encouraging this bad move ? I am encouraging preserving the diversity of cultures (for example : culinary culture).
LennyeTran wrote:no need to go against for, I suppose. I don't vote for or against fast food. It's come and it will go.
I don't agree with this. I keep and will keep encouraging self-cooking everywhere.

Shokin
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

Shokin
Although fast food is bad for our health, it still is a part of a culture, American culture.
1. Is US culinary culture only composed by fast foods ?
2. There are culinary schools and restaurants :

Shokin
Darling, a part of a culture is what I wrote. A part of it... American culture is multiculturalism; therefore, anything from a big community to a small community is still a part of American culture.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote: You can prepare yourself any meal the day before or in the morning for your break. And it is cheaper than fast food.
Nope, I have tried and it is not cheaper than fast food. On the other hand, it takes a lot of time to make. You can't prepare a dish, which you call is healthy for only a dollar and something. There is no way you can do it like that in America. That's why fast food industry is big. If home-cooked meals are fast, cheap, and easy to make, people would never go to fast food restaurants. But they do, and to be truthful, I don't see it will die in the future. Maybe it'll get better in quality, but it won't die. And if it does, it will take a looooooong time.
shokin wrote: It is not a fatality. Are you encouraging this bad move ? I am encouraging preserving the diversity of cultures (for example : culinary culture).
I told you, I don't see it as a good nor a bad move. It's a part of a culture; therefore, I just leave it as is. It comes and it will go because it is a diffusion of a culture; it wasn't embraced by force.
shokin wrote: I don't agree with this. I keep and will keep encouraging self-cooking everywhere.

Shokin
That's good for you then.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Encourage people to think about their health instead of only about time and money.

The purpose/goal/aim is not to do the most things.

I did not know that it was in any culture to cook nothing but to be given a ready meal. That is the great pity.

Shokin
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

shokin wrote:Encourage people to think about their health instead of only about time and money.

I did not know that it was in any culture to cook nothing but to be given a ready meal. That is the great pity.

Shokin
8) I agree with you totally. In my country of course there are take out (fast food outlets) but most people I know would indulge in fast food probably once a month (at the most). I grew up with home cook meals and so I am in that pattern with my children. We very rarely have fast food. I don't agree that with a family it is cheaper. If I took my family to McDonalds (for example) for dinner it would cost a minimum of $20.00. I can cook a really nice baked dinner for that plus dessert and probably have left overs. It is all about budgeting! :)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote:Encourage people to think about their health instead of only about time and money.

Shokin
Although time and money play a big factor to the cause of fast food's growth, but there are important factors go along with it as well. I, myself, don't eat fast food on a regular day. I don't eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner like others because it's not healthy; however, sometimes I have to give myself to it. Why? It's because most fast food restaurants open late at night. Whenever I go out late at night with my cousins and friends, we would stop for In-n-Out burgers (this is the best, by the way), Wendy, Burger King, or Mcdonalds, etc afterwards. It's good to eat something after hanging out with people you love. You might ask why not coming home and cook a meal since it's better and healthy? Well, it's about the mood and convenience. If you wait for a meal to be cooked at home, you're probably too sleepy to eat or not in the mood to eat anymore. Thus, that's why fast food restaurants are crowded at night because they're right on the way whenever people need to stop by. At 1 in the morning and the In-n-Out burger place we went last time was still crowded, in the store and at the drive thru. When we were in line, it was 10 cars ahead of us.
Additionally, it's also the reason why it's a part of a culture. We didn't have fast food restaurants in the past, but maybe people who saw this "man, I wanna eat something, but nothing is open late at night." They saw it as a way of doing business; therefore, fast food restaurants were open. It was a big change in our society. That's why I said it's an innovation and diffusion since we created it ourselves, and it's diffused to our culture without force.
Moreover, fast food restaurants in the States have playgrounds and toys for kid's meals. When you're on a trip and you don't want your kids to make a mess, you'll give them fast food meals. They love it, they'll eat it and they won't nag since they'll be full. Also, they could play with the toys in the car. Eating home-cooked meals in the car is just too messy. Don't forget to mention you have to wash the dishes afterwards. For fast food meals, you just throw the wrappers away.
Anyway, it's easy for you to say not to do something since you don't have trouble of not doing it yet. Just wait when.... well, just wait and you'll see :wink: .
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I thought America had always had DINERS that were open 24 hours anyway! Really you shouldn't be eating that late at night anyway its not good for you as you metabolism has pretty much geared right down so you don't burn off what you eat at 1 in the morning. :idea:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote:I thought America had always had DINERS that were open 24 hours anyway! Really you shouldn't be eating that late at night anyway its not good for you as you metabolism has pretty much geared right down so you don't burn off what you eat at 1 in the morning. :idea:
The lastest they're open is 11 p.m. Most of fast food restaurants open 24 hours. Although I know my metabolism is weak, it's still hard to resist a warm burger and a coke after a long movie and such, you know. Or sometimes a good Krispy Kream's doughnut *yummy*.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I myself don’t eat fast-food, but sometime I have to. The reason for that I don’t have time to cook or I am on the road or I am in hurry. The idea of fast-food is for people who don’t have much time and they need a quick meal instead of cooking. However if you can cook your own meal everyday then it’s good for you. In Europe, people spend more time to enjoy their meal, everything seems slow and relax. In other hand, life in America is so busy and time is very important. If you can not manage your time, you will get big trouble in your daily life. It is not only money but it could be anything else. Do I like it? Nope! It is part of our culture and we have to live with it. I don’t think it will go away and it’s good or bad defend on different people life.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

LennyeTran wrote:

Shokin
Although time and money play a big factor to the cause of fast food's growth, but there are important factors go along with it as well. I, myself, don't eat fast food on a regular day.
Good thing !
LennyeTran wrote:however, sometimes I have to give myself to it. Why? It's because most fast food restaurants open late at night. Whenever I go out late at night with my cousins and friends, we would stop for In-n-Out burgers (this is the best, by the way), Wendy, Burger King, or Mcdonalds, etc afterwards.
Arg... why don't you eat at one's home one meal ? that you prepare together.

There are/exist some meal which are both health and good to taste.
LennyeTran wrote:You might ask why not coming home and cook a meal since it's better and healthy? Well, it's about the mood and convenience. If you wait for a meal to be cooked at home, you're probably too sleepy to eat or not in the mood to eat anymore.
And if you go outside, it will change ? you will become fit ?

If you are too sleepy, better is to go to bed.

Keep some apples, bananas and oranges at home. Or bred, cheese.
LennyeTran wrote:Thus, that's why fast food restaurants are crowded at night because they're right on the way whenever people need to stop by.
And what about your sleep ? what about sleep of people who work at night ? it is not a surprise if you are tired the next morning.

Laziness not to prepare self meal. And you fall in their business...

When you prepare yourself your meal, this one is each time different. You know what you put in. You can be proud and satisfied for having prepared your meal.
LennyeTran wrote:When you're on a trip and you don't want your kids to make a mess, you'll give them fast food meals.
They can learn being patient. I am sure that their preferred meal is not a fast food. Do they really love it ?
LennyeTran wrote:Eating home-cooked meals in the car is just too messy.
Why ? is there any shame to eat what you prepare ?
LennyeTran wrote:Don't forget to mention you have to wash the dishes afterwards.
Are you lazy ? can't anyone help you to wash dishes ?
LennyeTran wrote:For fast food meals, you just throw the wrappers away.
Much material produced, wasted, especially when you don't order your scraps.

This no-activity is another factor of obesity.

Shokin
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I don't like fastfood... fast made, fast in and fast out too... It's only for a short time, after some fart you starving again.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

LennyeTran wrote: Anyway, it's easy for you to say not to do something since you don't have trouble of not doing it yet. Just wait when.... well, just wait and you'll see :wink: .
Shokin, you forgot to quote this last part. Let me ask you, the way you're quoting me is nice to read, but how many people practice that perfect way in their daily life every single day? Except priests, monks, lacto-vegans, vegans, or people who don't eat meat etc. there is always a chance for a person to break a rule to have something like fast food once in a while. Life is not perfect and neither are we. Eating fast food once in a while is not a crime.
Anyway, I'm trying to find the article that I've read about a research on fast food they were doing. They put two people on fast food eating McDonalds every day, but one lost weight and one gained weight. I'll share with you when I find it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote: And what about your sleep ? what about sleep of people who work at night ? it is not a surprise if you are tired the next morning.
This proves to me you like to argue :lol: . If there is no people who accepts to work at night, there would be no fast food restaurants open that late. People who come to this country with no degree, students, single people, etc. work that late to earn some money so they could be able to pay their rent, bills, food in the house, mouths to feed, and so on. Thus, it's a three way situation, darling. People who want to eat late at night, people who work for money and people who wanna have money from their business. They work all the together to make the economy going.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

LennyeTran wrote:They work all the together to make the economy going.
And no care about ecology ? no care about nature ?

our ressources are LIMITED !

PS : don't make amalgame fastfood=meat. Meat can be good prepared. And there are fastfodd without meat.

Eating = eating meat ? :roll:

Shokin
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote:
And there are fastfodd without meat.

Eating = eating meat ? :roll:

Shokin
Name one...
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I think we would all have to agee that everyone has fast food at sometime or other. The difference is how often?

I don't think many people eat it on a daily basis even if it is once a year or once every five years; people do eat it, and for a whole lot of different reasons. It is a temptation (like cake) homemade or not! :)

There is research that proves that eating too much fast food not only causes obesity. There are other issues like cholesterol, blood pressure, liver disease etc.

A young film maker made a film about this where he only ate McDonalds for every meal for three months. It was called Supersize Me (I think).

He started off a very healthy young man (his girlfriend was a vegan chef). By the end of the movie the doctors were so worried about his health that they were suggesting that he stop the program and book into hospital.

It also showed the marketing process applied by McDonalds. (SUPERSIZING).

My concerns about fast food really are that parents don't seem to use the word moderation with their children. I agree with SHOKIN in alot of cases a child can wait until they get home for something to eat; or have a piece of fruit. The concern of you making this a lifestyle choice is that your children will continue this lifestyle choice through adulthood and parenthood. Setting unhealthy standards for themselves and their children! :cry:

I'm not saying never give them fast food (that would be ridiculous) but alot of parents let their children have this style of food daily! Children are sucked into the promotion side as well (Happy Meal toys).

The key word in this debate is moderation I think! :idea: :idea:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

There are some fastfood without meat. Have you never heart about vegetarian fast food ?

Have you never seen chinese fast food without meat.

Like any temptation, control yourself, be master of yourself.

A great point that you show, Shazzam1452 : child are not responsible, not really conscious of many things. And societies profit about it.

Shokin
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote:There are some fastfood without meat. Have you never heart about vegetarian fast food ?

Shokin
Nope, never heard of it, and I don't think I have seen it. Thanks for the infor, by the way.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Ach ! if you've never seen it, maybe search by google "vegetarian fast food".

Shokin
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shokin wrote:There are some fastfood without meat. Have you never heart about vegetarian fast food ?

Shokin
Nope, never heard of it, and I don't think I have seen it. Thanks for the infor, by the way.
Most delicatessen's in Australia do vegetarian food. I'm sure it would be the same in most countries. 8)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote: Most delicatessen's in Australia do vegetarian food. I'm sure it would be the same in most countries. 8)
The reason why I said I haven't seen a vegetarian fast food restaurants because those restaurants use old oil and animal oils, not vegetable oils. My grandma, uncle, and two aunts are vegetarians, and they don't buy food in a restaurant that sells food for vegetarians. They said it's hard to know what type of ingredients they're really using, or they're really using vegetable oil like they say they do since animal oils are cheaper. Therefore, I don't consider those as vegetarian fast food restaurants.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: Most delicatessen's in Australia do vegetarian food. I'm sure it would be the same in most countries. 8)
The reason why I said I haven't seen a vegetarian fast food restaurants because those restaurants use old oil and animal oils, not vegetable oils. My grandma, uncle, and two aunts are vegetarians, and they don't buy food in a restaurant that sells food for vegetarians. They said it's hard to know what type of ingredients they're really using, or they're really using vegetable oil like they say they do since animal oils are cheaper. Therefore, I don't consider those as vegetarian fast food restaurants.
I'm not a vegetarian so I'm not going to pretend to know alot about it, but isn't a salad sandwich or salad wrap or just a plain old salad vegetarian? :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote:I'm not a vegetarian so I'm not going to pretend to know alot about it, but isn't a salad sandwich or salad wrap or just a plain old salad vegetarian? :wink:
Doesn't salad have hams, tuna, or other meat stuff in it? And what about the dressings? They ain't vegetarian dressings.
ktacaisan

Post by ktacaisan »

Fast Food in our country stinks. some fast food are greedy. they just want money. their burgers are not well cooked, their fries are small, and their place is also dirty but the price is opposite to what i've said. i prefer fresh foods from the market. i have no problem cooking my own food because i love to cook. hehe.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:I'm not a vegetarian so I'm not going to pretend to know alot about it, but isn't a salad sandwich or salad wrap or just a plain old salad vegetarian? :wink:
Doesn't salad have hams, tuna, or other meat stuff in it? And what about the dressings? They ain't vegetarian dressings.
You don't have to have tuna etc on a salad sandwich :roll: Just plain salad. As far as the dressings go i never have dressing on a salad sandwich it makes them soggy. Most deli's will make it the way you want you tell them what you want on it and they make it. 8)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

ktacaisan wrote:Fast Food in our country stinks. some fast food are greedy. they just want money. their burgers are not well cooked, their fries are small, and their place is also dirty but the price is opposite to what i've said. i prefer fresh foods from the market. i have no problem cooking my own food because i love to cook. hehe.
Me too! :D :) :)
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

fast food make you more fatttttt :?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote: You don't have to have tuna etc on a salad sandwich :roll: Just plain salad. As far as the dressings go i never have dressing on a salad sandwich it makes them soggy. Most deli's will make it the way you want you tell them what you want on it and they make it. 8)
You meant subway sandwiches? People do lose weight eating subway sandwiches. That's why I said I don't go against fast food or support it, for it's a part of a culture but I don't eat it daily. To me, if you don't like it, leave it alone. There is no need to go agaisnt or support it since life is not only black and white. There's a gray shade in between, you know. Besides, some fast food companies now try to improve their foods in a healthy way. We should give them credits for trying.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I'm not going to give them any more credit! :lol: They get enough credit out of people's wallets! They aren't full of good intentions, it is all about profit! :wink:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

8)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote:I'm not going to give them any more credit! :lol: They get enough credit out of people's wallets! They aren't full of good intentions, it is all about profit! :wink:
And that's why I hate studying business or laws. It's all about the benefits of self. It sickens me. However, subway sandwiches is a fast food company and they ain't bad. I give them credits for having healthy sandwiches. One of my teachers in high school used to ask me to buy her vegetarian subway sandwiches for lunch (she was in a bad shape) so her blood pressure won't go high and stuff.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:I'm not going to give them any more credit! :lol: They get enough credit out of people's wallets! They aren't full of good intentions, it is all about profit! :wink:
And that's why I hate studying business or laws. It's all about the benefits of self. It sickens me. However, subway sandwiches is a fast food company and they ain't bad. I give them credits for having healthy sandwiches. One of my teachers in high school used to ask me to buy her vegetarian subway sandwiches for lunch (she was in a bad shape) so her blood pressure won't go high and stuff.
Thats good to hear. I agree they definatley are the healthy choice and they are yummmmmmy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
someone_cute

Post by someone_cute »

I rarely eat fast food .. as u know it's unhealthy food ..
My favourite fast food is Mushroom Spream .. Yummy ,, very tasty :roll: ..
«®°•.¸.•°°•.¸.•°™ someone cute .•°®»
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

E pur, es so simple to cook self, cheaper and involves less money.

Shokin
cigi

Post by cigi »

I am a Chinese girl.There are many MC DONALD or KFC in China nowadays.You can find them in every corner of Beijing.Thanks to them,Children in Beijing are getting fatter and fatter.
This has caused lots of anxiety among the whole soceity,yet people still rush to it.I don't know why!However this doesn't mean I 'd never go to KFC.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

cigi wrote:I am a Chinese girl.There are many MC DONALD or KFC in China nowadays.You can find them in every corner of Beijing.Thanks to them,Children in Beijing are getting fatter and fatter.
This has caused lots of anxiety among the whole soceity,yet people still rush to it.I don't know why!However this doesn't mean I 'd never go to KFC.
Its very sad isn't. No one would say never have fast food, because that is not the answer. Moderation is the key I think. Parents have a responsibility to teach their children moderation and also how to prepare food at home as well. If it is balanced it works. The weight issue with young people is worldwide with the increase of fast food outlets. :cry:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

One day, I will prepare a script about nutrition.

When I'll know nutrition better. :mrgreen:

Ideas : nature's and our health !

Shokin