EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Journal of Traveling in Greece

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:08 am

violet wrote: :o Why did you try to delete your post? Okay, you don't have to answer this question, I think you must had some reasons. I just have to say I feel a little disappointed that I can not read the complete story of yours :(. It would be very interesting, I bet.

Since there is a new change of authority, I think I might give it another try. Give me about a week or two. I'm done with summer school, but I still have volunteering and other alternative classes I have to attend.
Anyway, I think Josef should give you this forum, for Unknownsu hasn't been here lately. Also, you said that you knew how to run as a mod or something, so it would be interesting to see how you would run it :wink: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:52 pm

violet wrote: Oh, no, I can't be a mod. Thanks for your comment, though.:)
The most important reason is that I come to this forum because Unknownsu is the mod here;). besides, I don't know if I can come constantly in the near future, since I am on the transit of my jobs.
Anyway, I wish to help the mod here, if I could. :)

It's not strange to see two mods in one forum :wink: . You've written a lot in this forum, and your stories are always interesting to read. If you're a mod here, you could encourage people to write more about their trips, or even about things in their daily life such as walking to here and there. We'll call it a short trip from home to the street :lol: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:53 pm

Anyhoo, are you still in Greece?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Unknownsu » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:36 pm

Violet, now you know the expenses of traveling, huh? I loved your photos! Fairy looks so cute and you look so sophisticated! Now I'm wondering, does Fairy always look so cool?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Unknownsu » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:38 pm

Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:34 am

Unknownsu wrote:Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.

:lol: You wouldn't come back if your position wasn't jeopardized? And what rule book are you using now?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:30 am

You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:05 am

Unknownsu wrote:You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?

:x since when did you get that privilege?
Anyway, Vi. are you still in Greece? Any more story for us? :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel