e-Loyalty Survey for Chinese Consumers (Part III)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

What factors would influence you to shop at an online outlet more than once?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:59 am

Convenience
67%
Prices
17%
Availability
No votes
Quality
17%

Total votes: 6

ProfessorVerb
Rising Star
Rising Star

e-Loyalty Survey for Chinese Consumers (Part III)

Post by ProfessorVerb »

Thank you for taking part in my survey. Please answer the following question about what factors influence you to shop at an online outlet more than once.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I suppose you want their phone number too so you can bother them at home aswell as here!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

danyet wrote:I suppose you want their phone number too so you can bother them at home aswell as here!
What's wrong with you, Danyet? Did ProfessorVerb's posts annoy you in any way?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Convenience : safety. But I am very few "elastic" (I am "robust"). I probably would not be influenced in order to buy anything more on internet.

If I buy anything on internet, it is not because that it is internet and simple (convenient), but first because the specific product really interests me. If the specific product really interests me, I make comparizon between the different ways for obtaining this product.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:I suppose you want their phone number too so you can bother them at home aswell as here!
This is okay since he just put a poll on and you can choose to answer if you'd like to, with no force; however, I would kick his a** if he asked for phone number :lol: . I've had enough telemarketers calling my house every day. I'm telling you, they're the most annoying people in the world-- annoying like insurance sellers. They don't understand the line of "I'm not interested," "I'm in a middle of my cooking. Would you please call me back another time?" (which aslo means don't call me back ever) but they did call you back another time, etc. :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I voted for price because the stores have everything I need, and I don't mind going far to get what I need especially clothing. I only buy things online if they're way cheaper than in stores. Like clothing, I can't try them on since they're online; therefore, it's an hassle if they don't fit.
By the way, P.Verb, why does it say "....for Chinese consumers"? So, we're not supposed to vote if we're not Chinese?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Dixie wrote:
What's wrong with you, Danyet? Did ProfessorVerb's posts annoy you in any way?
He sounds like a salesman to me spamming us. He posted the same thing, thrice. I do not fall for this type of marketing strategy. I will not help him make his fortune.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Danyet, can I ask you something? Are you always this bitter? You once said I have issues. Are you sure you weren't refering to yourself?

I think ProfessorVerb has contributed much more than you in the terms of helpfulness.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:roll: :roll: :roll: Gosh, just one line of this person and one line of another person and now this whole thread is becoming a fight. Would you people please ignore the ones who have opposite opinions than yours? If you don't like them, ignore, remove or report. If you think he's doing a good job, don't let yourself get carried away and try to pull things back to the thread, shall we all?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Perhaps I jumped the gun on the Professor. I did not realize that he was a regular poster. I am a member of another language forum and as such used to the occasional spammers trying to sell their wares to us. We promptly run those types off because we are serious about our studies. If the Professor is not a spammer I am sorry.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

danyet wrote:Perhaps I jumped the gun on the Professor. I did not realize that he was a regular poster. I am a member of another language forum and as such used to the occasional spammers trying to sell their wares to us. We promptly run those types off because we are serious about our studies. If the Professor is not a spammer I am sorry.
He's a regular member, not a spammer ;) He's just making a survey. Let's help him out! ;)
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

Dixie wrote:
danyet wrote:Perhaps I jumped the gun on the Professor. I did not realize that he was a regular poster. I am a member of another language forum and as such used to the occasional spammers trying to sell their wares to us. We promptly run those types off because we are serious about our studies. If the Professor is not a spammer I am sorry.
He's a regular member, not a spammer ;) He's just making a survey. Let's help him out! ;)

yea, Just making Surgury
ProfessorVerb
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ProfessorVerb »

Thank you to all of those who came to my defense :)

This was actually an academic assignment that I had to do and I appreciate your help very much -- I couldn't have done it without you. I'll try to repay the favor in the Help Others with English Forum. By the way, your responses to all of the survey questions were most useful and interesting. Thanks again.