Have you ever ?!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Have you ever ?!

Post by Ms.A.Z »

Have you ever been in a sitiuation in which you never knew what to do where to go to whom to talk to.Have you ever been in a sitiuation in which you wanted your family to listen to you to understand your feelings but they didn't. Have you ever thought of killing your self but couldn't because you are afraid of God and his anger. Have you ever felt soo hopless and give up faith, hope every thing ?! Have you.....
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Are you now in one such situation ?

I-ve never thought about suicide.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I am never afraid of anything but my weight rising.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Have you ever ?!

Post by Dixie »

Ms.A.Z wrote:Have you ever been in a sitiuation in which you never knew what to do where to go to whom to talk to.Have you ever been in a sitiuation in which you wanted your family to listen to you to understand your feelings but they didn't. Have you ever thought of killing your self but couldn't because you are afraid of God and his anger. Have you ever felt soo hopless and give up faith, hope every thing ?! Have you.....
Yes I have... except for the god thing... And I guess we all have moments of weakness. Don't worry, it's just a transitory feeling. Try to cheer yourself up, change your view on life, be positive. Everything has a solution. Every single thing.

Cheers! ;)
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

Actually I was in that sitiuation (except the sucide thing I will never do it ) but I overcome it thanks to Allah/God. Its just that some times I don't understand why things go wrong when we want them to go right. :(
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I have been in that situation many years ago. Reading your message reminded me of how isolated i felt from my family at a time when I needed them most. That is what makes you feel that way "ISOLATED". When you feel that no one understands what you are going through.

When you are really confused and sad the best thing you can do; if you can't heal yourself. Is go to someone that can guide you. Therapy is a really good move. You can talk through your problems with someone that has really good ideas on how to fix them; or at least get you on a path that may lead to solutions.

Everyone has a different way of dealing with pain and isolation. If therapy works I recommend it. It worked for me. Sometimes in times of really bad stress you can't rely on the people that you love the most; because they are too close and can't handle your pain themselves.

Talk with friends! That helps.
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

no one can ignore that a person sometimes feels that no body understands him even his family or his closest friend especially when it comes to why things go wronge and allow me to say that those who suicied are seriousely mentaly sick and what ever happens a person should not think of suiciding this is life try just to think of your situation when it is worse or of people who have problems more than you do and bigger so a person should just think , open his mind , thank god for evey thing and hope that things do not become worse :wink: rosy said [I am never afraid of anything but my weight rising. ] :roll:
sorry but i don't believe you
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

shazzam1452 wrote:I have been in that situation many years ago. Reading your message reminded me of how isolated i felt from my family at a time when I needed them most. That is what makes you feel that way "ISOLATED". When you feel that no one understands what you are going through.
HI Shazzam,

Thank you for your reply. Really every word you said was true. I went through excat sitiuation.Some times it really hurts deep inside just to think about how I used to cry for 4 months ago and no one from my family didnt even bother to make me feel better because they are the ones who made me cry. At that particulat time I really wished if I was not born in the 1st place but what to do its not in my hand. At the same time I had to prepare for my final year exams and I was not able to concentrate at all. I hated my self alot and every one else around me. I Isolated my self from my family and I didn't talk to them for a while because I couldn't and if I didnt then I will cry for sure so I just didn't. Things are changed now I'm graduate now and I got a good job thanaks to Allah/ God and my relationship with my family is good as before But still thinking of those days and that sitiuation really makes me sad as if I have a big whole in my heart that never can be filled or be the same as before!

Now I keep wonding all the time WHY it happend. I know there are people who are having worse problems then me and comparing to them my problem might be nothing But WHY?! Worse thing is I knew things will go wrong but I just followed my heart. :roll:
keling

my experience

Post by keling »

:D this indeed a awful situation which you never knew what to do , calm youself a little while , don't look backward, don't regret the past but take a sight of future with optimism
i often to do so when i never knew what to do , it makes me well at last
keling

Post by keling »

Have you ever been in a sitiuation in which you wanted your family to listen to you to understand your feelings but they didn't.
:D i have always been in this situation , my husband has been sick in a brain disease for many years, a part of his brain founction has been damaged , memoris almost been losted ,mentle health is too bad that often in dementia and emotionless. in spite of how much my feelings to be understood by him , but vain , absolutely vain . in spite of how many events to be consulted with him , but ,no response. what lonely situiation i have been [/b]
keling

re

Post by keling »

Have you ever thought of killing your self
i 've never thought of killing myself , i considered it as a coward, there are a lot of works i should do , there are a great of happy life i will enjoy :D
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

keling wrote:, my husband has been sick in a brain disease for many years, a part of his brain founction has been damaged , memoris almost been losted ,mentle health is too bad that often in dementia and emotionless. in spite of how much my feelings to be understood by him , but vain , absolutely vain . in spite of how many events to be consulted with him , but ,no response. what lonely situiation i have been [/b]
HI Keling Im really sorry to hear about your husband I hope he recovers and get well soon. I really don't know what to say to any one in sitiuations like this but pray to God /Allah and believe me every thing will be fine.

Take care,wish you best of luck in life.
keling

re

Post by keling »

:D Msaz thanks for ur praying , i believe God/ALLAH will bless us by ur prayers though i have less knowledge about him
Dufresne

Post by Dufresne »

Ms.A.Z, don’t worry! It’s a normal phenomenon for you to have those thoughts from the point of psychology. It happens to everyone. Perhaps somebody says those thoughts never appear in my mind. Then I only say that they just didn’t present in your consciousness, but they absolutely exist in your potential consciousness. Maybe they won’t show up in your all life. However, only some factors affect them, they will float out of the water right now. In other words, impulse of instinct erupts.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

hi mis A.Z...

hat wrong with you ??????

are you ok ........
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Ms.A.Z wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:I have been in that situation many years ago. Reading your message reminded me of how isolated i felt from my family at a time when I needed them most. That is what makes you feel that way "ISOLATED". When you feel that no one understands what you are going through.
HI Shazzam,

Thank you for your reply. Really every word you said was true. I went through excat sitiuation.Some times it really hurts deep inside just to think about how I used to cry for 4 months ago and no one from my family didnt even bother to make me feel better because they are the ones who made me cry. At that particulat time I really wished if I was not born in the 1st place but what to do its not in my hand. At the same time I had to prepare for my final year exams and I was not able to concentrate at all. I hated my self alot and every one else around me. I Isolated my self from my family and I didn't talk to them for a while because I couldn't and if I didnt then I will cry for sure so I just didn't. Things are changed now I'm graduate now and I got a good job thanaks to Allah/ God and my relationship with my family is good as before But still thinking of those days and that sitiuation really makes me sad as if I have a big whole in my heart that never can be filled or be the same as before!

Now I keep wonding all the time WHY it happend. I know there are people who are having worse problems then me and comparing to them my problem might be nothing But WHY?! Worse thing is I knew things will go wrong but I just followed my heart. :roll:
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I hadn't noticed your response until this morning. I'm glad to hear that your courage and determination got your through. You know now that your are a powerful person because you were able to heal yourself. Maybe this is the lesson that your family was trying to teach you. I'm not sure! I totally understand that you have a hole in your heart (or what seems like that) because you felt that your family wasn't there for you. I know that feeling myself. But with time it actually gets better as you grow as a person. I used to challenge my family about their lack of support and it only made things worse. I reached a point that I just excepted that it was a flaw in them, just as I have many flaws. This has made me more accepting of people in general and I must admit I'm also not as hard on myself as I used to be.

It will get easier for you and one day you won't even think about it anymore.

I'm so pleased to hear that you have such a great spirit!! :D 8) Keep your faith and that will be your inspiration and companionship at the times when you most need it.

:) :) :)
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

HI Shazzam,

Thanks alot for your kind words.Hope we can be penpals. :roll:
Regards.
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

mr_Love wrote:hi mis A.Z...

hat wrong with you ??????

are you ok ........
HI Mr. L

Thanks for asking. I'm fine thanks to Allah/God. I was little busy lately so I forgot to visit E.C :wink: .

Stay in touch bye.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

ok......

kepp in touch
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

mr_Love wrote:ok......

kepp in touch
Yes, I will stay in touch :wink:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: re

Post by Shazzam »

keling wrote::D Msaz thanks for ur praying , i believe God/ALLAH will bless us by ur prayers though i have less knowledge about him
Hi Keling your knowledge doesn't matter just pray with your heart. I read your post and I am praying for you too. I hope the sun keeps shining on you so that you have the strength to deal with the illness your husband has. You need all your strength. God bless you and keep you and yours safe.

Remember faith is in your heart not in your mind. When you pray, do it from your heart; God will listen and he has the answers. Whether we like them or not!
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

Oh, If I have been these situations, It's really terrible.I Don't know, but I'm lucky, I haven't been one each situation.
My parents understand me, and listen to me.
I know what I have to do to finish my day.
I have friends who can help me when I get some problems.
I will never suicide, because it's the most stupid thing, your parents give you birth, and you have a life, your life is so short so you have to do good things, then you never regret what you do. In any situation, don't think about suicide. Everything can be solved. Calm down.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Have you ever ?!

Post by sweethuman »

Yeah manytimes, particularly now. I have been so desperate from life and this world, however the fear of GOD.