daily schedule

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

lekimtoan

daily schedule

Post by lekimtoan »

Hi.Tell me your daily schedule !Maybe I learn from your doing,not follow.I wanna live with having a plan .Schedule make us remember and do it hardly!Do you think so?
keling

Post by keling »

:D daily schedule is a good style for living ,it will make ur daily life regular that be benefit the biological clock of human being .if the biological clock runs normally it will be prevent from a lot of disorders as well as diseases :D
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

a daily schedule? buahahaha sorry but the whole idea sounds really funny to me. I know that schedule is a good way of leading your life or else. I myself used to have a schedule too but in fact I could never manage to stick up to it. In the end I figured out leading more chaotic and disorganised life is so much better and so much funnier!
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

illusion wrote:a daily schedule? buahahaha sorry but the whole idea sounds really funny to me. I know that schedule is a good way of leading your life or else. I myself used to have a schedule too but in fact I could never manage to stick up to it. In the end I figured out leading more chaotic and disorganised life is so much better and so much funnier!
maybe...but when you have the scheldule,there is sometimes some things happen suddenly,then you don't follow your schedules.That's ok to let your life more interesting.Disagree?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

oh I dunno. and how about you? Do you live your life according to a schedule? I am going to need one too before my exams.. schedules are good ways of organising the process of studying :-)
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

only before exams?Hihi:)
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Daily schedule is very good but i think that it is very difficult to follow it( :cry: for example: me).
I always had it but i never complete it .
:roll: maybe im too lazy ......... :?
LAZY LADY, that's my nickname :lol:
When i have an exam , i also have my own schedule ( but before a week or less than )
And then , see the result, the result is ZERO :roll: