EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Just a game: your bathing can tell who you are...

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Hardi » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:54 pm

I washing my head first... to make politicans and commertsials companies happy. Actually in estonian usually nobody don't say washing hairs. we always washing head.. And well if it's okay to say this way in english too, then I washing my head first.. since my hairs are too short to wash.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Lizzy » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:51 pm

Hardi wrote:I washing my head first... to make politicans and commertsials companies happy.

Oh :shock: :shock: :shock: Why is that? :lol:

Hardi wrote:.. since my hairs are too short to wash.

OK, I guess you're having a "Ronaldo" style or so :lol: Anyway, it's really economic :mrgreen:
Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:53 am

Hardi wrote:I washing my head first... to make politicans and commertsials companies happy.

Why is that?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Hardi » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:10 pm

Whatever.. I was sleepy. Actually Head wash is what you get from your boss(direct.... pure translation), if he is unhappy with your work. But what I meaned, is brainwash... Sorry.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Re:

Postby sweethuman » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:44 am

Lizzy wrote:I myself chose "Chest" . I think it's somehow correct. Anyway, it's just for fun ;)

I wash my hairs (D) first, And I think for (D) hairs the opposite attracted people should be chest and private. So LIZZY you are also.. :lol:
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Entertainment