have you been travel to Japan?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

fionaa

have you been travel to Japan?

Post by fionaa »

I have been to Japan twice .
Japan is really a wonderful place!
Harlee

Japan

Post by Harlee »

We lived in both Japan and Okinawa back many years ago. At first we didn't like it, but as time went by we began to love it more and more. One day I hope to return. BTW, we lived in Sasebo, Japan, on Kyushu Island, and Koza, Okinawa.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Hi
I nver tavel to it but I'd like to know about Japan can you help me?I am egyption so I can help you about Egypt :D
nien

Post by nien »

Eh, aren't Tokyo and Osaka two of the expensive cities in the world?
Ordina_Lavender

Hello

Post by Ordina_Lavender »

Hello friends,
I'm interested to know about Japan too.I like Sakura and the Kimono.Hope to have Penpal in Japan so he/she could help me to buy a kimono .I really wish to have that costume for my collection.
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

I like Japan alot but I can't go there because my pocket's problems, If I ahve enough money It's easier, Do you have works??
MTV i like most wanted
waterlife

Re: Hello

Post by waterlife »

Ordina_Lavender wrote:Hello friends,
I'm interested to know about Japan too.I like Sakura and the Kimono.Hope to have Penpal in Japan so he/she could help me to buy a kimono .I really wish to have that costume for my collection.
yeah,I think you a bright girl.I colud imagin your beauty dressed on a folk attire.Am I riht?

Re: Hello

Post by Guest »

Ordina_Lavender wrote:Hello friends,
I'd love to have a kimono also, Suzie :D . It's so expensive in the US. One kimono could be around 100 dollars something. :(
joedev1

Life in Osaka

Post by joedev1 »

I spent many years teaching English in Japan, mostly around Osaka. It was a wonderful experience, but there were some disadvantages. Since my salary was paid in yen, I had no problem with the prices, but I felt it was very crowded. I now work in Beijing, a city with 15 million people, but it seems like a small town to me compared with Osaka.

One good things about Osaka is that it is near Kyoto, Nara and Kobe. You can find the best of traditional culture or you can see one of the most modern cities in Japan, all within 30 minutes by train. And there are beaches in Kobe and Wakayama, which I really miss during these hot summer months.

However, what I miss most about Japan is probably the noodles! I really love udon, especially yaki udon, but it's not so easy to find good noodles in an ordinary neighborhood in China. Fortunately, there are so many other delicious foods here!

Teacher Joe
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

oh I used to fancy Japan because I used to be interested in manga and anime stuff. I was crazy about Sailor Moon hahhaha so I thought that some day I'd finally go to the country where she was created hehehe but once my fascintion faded away, I stopped thinking about Japan too...
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

hello, one of the things that i like in japan is the airport of Osaka, it's great, all the airport was made in island, it's fantastic see the planes landing and climbing from there and how everything works in a completely artificial island, i wish one day i could be there seeing that show, who knows...

Cheers,

Rui Pedro
natsu0713

Post by natsu0713 »

I have never been to Japan. However, now I am saving the money for me to travel there. I even started learning Japanese; thus, I can travel there on my own. If I can go to Japan, I would choose to go to Tokyo, where is the origin of fashion trend in Asia.