i feel well!!(thanks to all!)specially to quicksilver

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

inesita

i feel well!!(thanks to all!)specially to quicksilver

Post by inesita »

i fell lonely,my best friend (Ana) went away to Canada for 1 year...she is the only person who understand me,i miss she very much :cry: .She is like me..She likes the same thinks,and she has the same problems too.This year i going to start the university and i'm afraid.I left the carreer who i began two years ago,and where i had(one)of my bad esperience with my "friends".i'm scared!!what can i do if i have another bad experience??
Last edited by inesita on Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trinity19

Post by trinity19 »

i think you have a good oportunity to start again if you're starting a new degree this year. i haven't got bad experiences in this but i know a lot of ppl that have so i close myself cuz i'm afraid it happens to me, and believe me, it doesn't work, i feel very bad with it... anyway, i think you should be careful, take your time to know the people you'll meet and then decide if you trust them :wink: and don't loose contact with your friend in canada! you can talk to her everyday by msn and this kind of things!
me&myself

Post by me&myself »

Thanks trinity for your advice!you are rigth :wink: , i'll try to take my time,meet people enough,and then see if they are reliable.
And with my best friend...i talk with her everyday but...its not enought,i need her at my side,like always :( ,but still,i'll i hope that she don't change with me,because in one year you can change a lot...in any case i'll be waiting her with open arms.
Monem0

Don't be afraid :)

Post by Monem0 »

Hiii . It’s difficult felling to miss your soul friend but you should be courage and know that your friend will always think about you. She is there! But her soul with you :)
Don’t be afraid there are a lot of good people in this world and I’m sure that you will find good friends and don’t forget to put me in your list:D
Triumph
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Triumph »

Don't be upset. Trust your friend. She will always stand by your side and support you.
I believe that there are far more kind people. You need not be bothered by your bad experience. I'll pray for you. God leads you forwards.
Wish you all success. :lol:
me&myself

Post by me&myself »

Triumph,Monem0,thanks!!
i trust in her...but you know the distance is very hard,and when your best friend aren't near you you start to get het up about bad things.And In relation to start the university and meet other people i hope that i'll find good friends,you are rigth the world is filled with good people.
And Monem0,of course you are in my list :wink:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

yeah , if we have to leave one of our friends or one of them leaves us , both of us will feel very bad , very sad.And once we think that no one can understand me than her/him .
But think twice, we are alone but we are not lonely , cos in my heart will have his /her face, smile , eyelash....
And we also have to remember that she/he is now still feel so , still have us beside him/her.
I think that maybe the distance will be a chance for us to think how much we love him/her........
So if one friend leave u , dont be bored, cos u still have many many good friends beside u .
And the main thing is that u dont forget ur old friend.
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Inesta, I can understand what you feel and why you feel that.
But don't worry you are not lonely any more because you join this club.You have now many friends around the world gonna help you with that.
When you need someone to talk with just open this forum and see everyone will open his/her hand for you

God Bless you
your freind Chemist
me&myself

Post by me&myself »

thaks to all!! :)
Well chemist,i cant understand too why i feel this things,but i suppose that sometimes the distance makes us get het up.And its hard that the person who really knows all about you and helps you when you are sad,is far away...
And in relation to the forum,you are rigth,i met a lof of friends,people here there are very kind with me.Thanks to everybody! :D
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

:) Hey , me &mysefl , so what is ur real feeling now?
Do u feel better?
U have may friends stand by u
So now should we change the topic" I dont feel lonely
And ur nickname "me & you" instead of "me& mysefl" :wink:
me&myself

Post by me&myself »

hey quicksilver!!it's a good idea! (i'm going to change it :wink: )of course mi feelings are change,thanks to you and people who wants see me happy!thanks to everybody!!
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Yeah , u sound very well .
Hope to hear that from u :)
Ur days will be filled of joys and happiness :D , "me & u"