If.....

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

If.....

Post by quicksilver »

If your close friend says that he/she loves you, but you dont , what will you do?
So confused! :?
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

and ,,
I have experience in this situation
tell us more((( except one person must close her/his eyes :?:)))
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: If.....

Post by phucauto3 »

quicksilver7486 wrote:If your close friend says that he/she loves you, but you dont , what will you do?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tell him that your heart belongs to another one!!!or you can say: "I want to concentrate on learning now, and please waite, and let the time know what a great love is"...
and you must try to keep a good relationship with him!!
good luck!! :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

quicksilver7486 wrote:If your close friend says that he/she loves you, but you dont , what will you do?
I had this happen to me when I was a teenager; it was so hard because I had been friends with this boy for so many years and loved him so much as a friend. When he finally told me how he felt I was so sad; i really wanted to feel for him the way he did for me; but it just wasn't there. He had held onto these feelings for such a long time and watched me go out with other boys etc; and even talked through relationship problems with me (and I had no idea). I actually felt quite selfish.

I sat with my friend and hugged him and told him how much I loved him as a friend; and how important he was in my life. I did say to him that you never know what might happen in the future but for the moment his friendship was more important to me than any relationship.

Nothing ever eventuated between us and he died a few years later; which left a very big hole in my heart.

You have to be honest. No matter how hard it is, because in the long run if you tell something they want to hear and you don't feel it; they will get hurt more.

I feel so sorry for you because I know how difficult this is. True friendship will last it though.
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

phucauto3 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tell him that your heart belongs to another one!!!or you can say: "I want to concentrate on learning now, and please waite, and let the time know what a great love is"...
and you must try to keep a good relationship with him!!
good luck!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :roll:
It's not me!
Just a situation
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

I had this happen to me when I was a teenager; it was so hard because I had been friends with this boy for so many years and loved him so much as a friend. When he finally told me how he felt I was so sad
:shock: :shock:
I thought that you are a man , Shazzam
I feel so sorry for you because I know how difficult this is. True friendship will last it though
No, Shazzam , u dont have to feel sorry for me , cos this is not my situation.
Anyway , ur story is so sad, now that guy is still ur friend?
I think now u have a very happy life . :) :)
Thanks for sharing experience.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

quicksilver7486 wrote:
I thought that you are a man , Shazzam
I feel so sorry for you because I know how difficult this is. True friendship will last it though
No, Shazzam , u dont have to feel sorry for me , cos this is not my situation.
Anyway , ur story is so sad, now that guy is still ur friend?
I think now u have a very happy life . :) :)
Thanks for sharing experience.
OMG I can't believe it you are the third person on EC (that has admitted) that they thought I was a man. :lol: :lol: Ok anyone else speak now or forever hold your peace! :lol: :lol:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

I even was very surprised when i knew you are a woman :lol: :lol: OMG
Cant believe
:roll: :roll:
Im dead sure not only me but also many ppl in this forum think so.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

quicksilver7486 wrote:I even was very surprised when i knew you are a woman :lol: :lol: OMG
Cant believe
:roll: :roll:
Im dead sure not only me but also many ppl in this forum think so.
Can you tell me why everyone thinks I am a man? I'm very confused. Dixie and RR know that I'm a woman but they said at first they thought I was a man! Why is this? :lol: :lol:
Games

Post by Games »

shazzam1452 wrote: Can you tell me why everyone thinks I am a man? I'm very confused. Dixie and RR know that I'm a woman but they said at first they thought I was a man! Why is this? :lol: :lol:
I guess that's because your words seem less emotional and more rational. People tend to think that women are more emotional than men.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Games wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: Can you tell me why everyone thinks I am a man? I'm very confused. Dixie and RR know that I'm a woman but they said at first they thought I was a man! Why is this? :lol: :lol:
I guess that's because your words seem less emotional and more rational. People tend to think that women are more emotional than men.
I must admit Games I'm very surprised to get this response from you as I have only had one post with you so far. But I will take what you have said as compliment and hope that this is the way you intended it to be taken. :lol:
Silvita

Post by Silvita »

Don't worry. Only say to him how are you felling now. Only say I don't love you, sorry. If he is a true friend, nothing bad going to happen, he going to understand you, and the friendship will go on. If he is a false friend and he doesn’t understand you and the friendship finish, then better for you.
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Silvita wrote:Don't worry. Only say to him how are you felling now. Only say I don't love you, sorry. If he is a true friend, nothing bad going to happen, he going to understand you, and the friendship will go on. If he is a false friend and he doesn’t understand you and the friendship finish, then better for you.
Thanks Silvita
I also think as you
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Can you tell me why everyone thinks I am a man? I'm very confused. Dixie and RR know that I'm a woman but they said at first they thought I was a man! Why is this?
Cos of your words, i think so . :roll: :roll:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

quicksilver7486 wrote:
Can you tell me why everyone thinks I am a man? I'm very confused. Dixie and RR know that I'm a woman but they said at first they thought I was a man! Why is this?
Cos of your words, i think so . :roll: :roll:
Wow! I'm shocked. I will have to tell my husband he will be shocked too; I think. :lol:
I think I will just leave this one alone. :lol: :lol:
tubaboo

Post by tubaboo »

HELLO :D
I THINK------
It is a close friend, I consider it to have tried to go together. You can know more each other if you do so it and think thatphobia becomes clear whether you like it. :lol:
kei

Post by kei »

I..say I can't keep company with you.
You are beyond a friend of mine.
FIGHT!! :D :wink: :P
kei

Post by kei »

I..say I can't keep company with you.
You are beyond a friend of mine.
FIGHT!! :D :wink: :P
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

ayaka72 wrote:I will say,"I'm sorry. I don't like you.But I hope you will certainly have a better chance to meet."
DO you think it is very cruel?
Shazzam had the same situation , and she was very shy.
If the girl in this situation were me, i wouldnt say that cos this is very hard.
He will be vulnerable. :roll:
Maybe we have to find other way.
chiaki

Post by chiaki »

I suppose I refuse the proposal. Because you keep your will not
ambiguous but clear. I think it is better to tell your will.Good luck :D
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

You can simply show your sympathized feelings and express the reality And motivate him/her that she/he can find a better partner than you