PLEASE HELP ME!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hey this is the wrong forum, you should have posted this on "Personal Advice". On the other hand, how can we help you? you want us to do your homework? :D ;)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!

Post by MissLT »

bkts wrote:Here are my topics
1. Talk about your favorite means of transport
2. Is your childhood the best time of your life?
3. Your favorite season
4. Do you like living in a big city? Why or why not.
5. Your favorite sport
6. Your favorite city in the world
They are all personal questions:
1. Which kind of transportation do you like best? Bicycle, car, bus, subway, etc? Pick one and talk about why you like it best. Convenience? Affordable?
2. You can answer this question with a yes or no. State your reasons why for either one of them. What happened in your childhood that makes you remember it? What did you do?
3. Pick one of the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, winter. Why do you like it? What do you usually do during your favorite season?
4. You can answer yes or no for this question. Then tell the reasons why. If yes, why? It's because you like crowded places? It's more convenient? Check the topic we have in General Discussion about this. You could check the differences and similarities that you have from other members's.
5. Pick one sport and answer why you like it. Can you play it? Do you know its rule? When did you start liking it? etc.
6. Pick one and tell why you like it. Its culture, people, food, scenes, etc? You would wish to visit there once in your lifetime since you're interested in it and stuff.
Anyway, try to make questions for each of your topic. Answer those questions and there you go, your topics will be done. Good luck.
miyako

Post by miyako »

I think so :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Welcome to the forum !
bkts wrote:1. Talk about your favorite means of transport
2. Is your childhood the best time of your life?
3. Your favorite season
4. Do you like living in a big city? Why or why not.
5. Your favorite sport
6. Your favorite city in the world
1. Advantages and inconvenients of each transports :

cars : polluting much, too much ; but very practical "where you want, when you want" if you haven't drunk alcohol
bus, tram, train : polluting less (50 people in 50 cars is an absurdity ! 50 people in 1 bus is much more better !) it can be expensive, but petrol price is increasing nowadays.
foot, velo : no pollution, but not as fast as cars and public transports.
sedentary life : no moving, imagining the world like it is not, loneliness and individualism are probable symptoms.

2. Childhood is only one part of a process (of life). Like all parts, it is necessary. Each life is a different history... very subjective.

3. How do you feel in summer ? in winter ? ... ? ... ? would you travel in summer or in winter or never :lol: ? cold or warm, snow or beach-volley ? lights and bronzed girls or hot wine :lol: ?

4. Big city ? only one more thing : making us comsuming machines. New religion is economics ? economy, market, money... and wasting ressources. Everything you consume was produced from natural ressources. Is diversity of products in a city a real diversity ? according to me, NO ! [I am very partial. :lol: ]

5. Chess and volley.

6. Quebec or Barcelona...

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
mayu611

Post by mayu611 »

Hello-!!
I answer your question.
1,I go to school everyday by subway and bus.
2,In my childhood reading books was my hobby.But now I enjoy it.
3,Spring is my favorite season.
4,Yes!!
5,tennis is my favorite sport.
6,I'm sorry.I don't know cities of the world.
peanuts

Post by peanuts »

Hello!! :P And I'm sorry that this reply is too slowly... :?
I'll reply your homework what you should do. :wink:
1:My favorite means of transport is bus. Because I always use the bus to go wherever :)
2:Yes, that is! Childfood is my best memories!! :oops:
3:My favorite season is spring. It is warm and mild. And my family name is "Haruta". "Haru" means spring in Japanese. :wink:
4:I live Kobe. Kobe is big city,so-so... :roll:
5:My favorite sport is handball. It's very interesting!! :D
6:My most favorite city in the world is Moscow. Because I want to visit there... :wink:
I wish my reply will be useful :!: Chin up!! 8)