Palestinian's organs go to Israel

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Palestinian's organs go to Israel

Post by ahmads »

The parents of a Palestinian boy killed by Israeli soldiers in the West Bank have donated his organs for use in Israel, in the hope of promoting peace.
Twelve-year-old Ahmed Ismail Khatib was shot in the town of Jenin by troops who mistook his toy gun for a real one.

His organs were transplanted into five Israeli children and a woman aged 58.

His father, Ismail, said saving lives was more important than religion, and added: "I feel that my son has entered the heart of every Israeli."

Ahmed died in hospital from his injuries after being shot in the body and head while throwing stones at Israeli soldiers who were hunting suspected militants in Jenin.

The Israeli army expressed regret over his shooting.

'Gesture of love'

Israel's parliamentary speaker, Reuven Rivlin, praised the Khatib family's action as a "remarkable gesture" after decades of conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.

Mr Khatib said he was very proud that his son's organs would help six Israelis.

Ahmed's parents said they were proud to help save other children

"I have taken this decision because I have a message for the world: that the Palestinian people want peace - for everyone," he told the AFP news agency.

"We have no problem whether it is an Israeli or a Palestinian [who receives his organs] because it will give them life," added the boy's mother, Ablah Khatib.

Ahmed's kidneys, liver, heart and lungs were transplanted into Israelis including Jews, Arabs and a Druze girl, medical officials said.

The girl, aged 12 and from Israel's Bedouin Arab minority, received Ahmed's heart, bringing to an end a five-year wait for a transplant.

Her father, Riad Gadban, called the donation a "gesture of love" and said his daughter was regaining strength after the operation.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

danyet:
maybe you don't care about this news ,you just talk about bad things,
and I want to tell you this news don't let (isreal )take our country ,,,,just you can see news with your mood ...
and I fed up with news, I don't care about anything that you will say..and I don't watch the News ...
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Since the Palestinian boy's parents are acting like Jesus, why don't they just become Christians? Ahmads.
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

danyet

I don't understand you question very well... can expalin more.. may be I can help you and answer the question
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Pearl wrote:danyet

I don't understand you question very well... can expalin more.. may be I can help you and answer the question
I was being sarcastic towards Ahmads, Pearl. He seems to be trying to defend his culture because I am pro-Israel.

My logic is this: The Palestinian man was acting very loving and charitable and towards his enemies. This concept was taught by Jesus 600 years before the birth of Islam. Jesus already taught "Love your enemies" and "Treat other people as you would like them to treat you".

The conclusion being that: Islam is uneccesary since Mohamed came 600 years too late, after Jesus.

Therefore I suggested that the Palestinean man convert to Christianity. :)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

The strangest thing happened to me last night! I have never ventured far into the Muslim religion. There are many reasons for this; too many to list. However last night a program came on to television in Australia, made by the same guy that made "Supersize me". It did very well in cinemas in the US; and I think internationally. It was based on McDonalds and what would happen to you if you ate it everyday. Anyway this guy is doing a series on television.

He put a christian American into a Muslim household for 30 days. To cut a long story short i learned a little about the faith that they have.

Without being too presumptious or ignorant or naive for that matter. The basics of the religion are that they believe that Jesus was a prophet not the son of god. They believe in one god (as christians do). I have to say I am now going to look further into it. I can't say I believe in the whole thing because I feel that it isn't a great religion. I do have a better understanding now of why the women chose to wear the outfits they do; they feel that it resembles MARY.

I understand that I don't have all the information, but I must admit I found it very interesting.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Sad to say, that if you watched it on the mainstream media you are garanteed to be getting only the "whitewashed PC" version of both Islam and Christianity. You don't REALLY think that they would say anything too controversial now, do you?
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

tell me danyet why you are pro-Israel.....

Give me reason about that with small example ..

try to write not copy on the Internet
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

The Jewish people are unique in history. By all intents and purposes they should have been extinguished from the face of the Earth long ago like so many other small nations have been through the ages. They have been oppressed by countless nations, Egypt, Persia, Babylon, Assyria, Greece and Rome were some of the first to try to destroy them. Their land was eventually plundered, their Temple destroyed and desiccated later by having a Muslim mosque built on top of it, ensuring that there would always be dissention in Jerusalem, their capital.

Those that stayed in Jerusalem were treated as second class peons by the ruling Muslim Arabs. The rest were scattered to the four winds. They were hated and despised where ever they went. They were never accepted by their host countries. They were systematically slaughtered in the millions in the 20th century yet somehow, through all this and all these centuries they had managed to keep their culture, their religion and their ancestral lineage intact and even their revived Hebrew language. You, Pearl, as a religious woman should recognize the hand of God in all this. God’s not done with these people or the land of Israel. The prophets of old spoke of this time, Ezekiel, Isiaha, Zekariah, Hosea and others.

Eventually most civilized nations began to feel remorse at the way the Jewish people had been treated and devised a plan to return the Jewish homeland, after the Turks who had possession of it were defeated in 1918. The Jews who had already been steadily returning since the last half of the 19th century were beginning to give life back to the land by farming and commerce. After the Nazis had killed six million Jews during the 1940’s there was really no way to stop the Exodus of Jews back into Israel. They of all people needed a place to go and Israel was the logical choice.

Since that time Israel has developed a productive free society with free elections with good living conditions. They have turned the once barren land into productive crop yielding soil. There is no stopping Israel and neither there should be. Israel is peaceful unless threatened. There is no point or gain in opposing Israel. Jews did not look for enemies. They looked only for a place where they would no longer be persecuted. Arabs have many countries and much land. Why not let Jews have this tiny strip of land? Why not say, “Enough is enough!” Why not take the advice from one who said, “Love your enemies” Pearl, and they will eventually love you back.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Pearl wrote:tell me danyet why you are pro-Israel.....

because Jewish people are protrusive ,and invaders , since the history has begun..
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:The strangest thing happened to me last night! I have never ventured far into the Muslim religion. There are many reasons for this; too many to list. However last night a program came on to television in Australia, made by the same guy that made "Supersize me". It did very well in cinemas in the US; and I think internationally. It was based on McDonalds and what would happen to you if you ate it everyday. Anyway this guy is doing a series on television.

He put a christian American into a Muslim household for 30 days. To cut a long story short i learned a little about the faith that they have.

Without being too presumptious or ignorant or naive for that matter. The basics of the religion are that they believe that Jesus was a prophet not the son of god. They believe in one god (as christians do). I have to say I am now going to look further into it. I can't say I believe in the whole thing because I feel that it isn't a great religion. I do have a better understanding now of why the women chose to wear the outfits they do; they feel that it resembles MARY.

I understand that I don't have all the information, but I must admit I found it very interesting.
Any channel?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

ahmads wrote:

because Jewish people are protrusive ,and invaders , since the history has begun..
The thing is ahmads comments like this don't help. When you are trying to get people to understand you and your beliefs you need to put that argument up for yourself. Bringing down other people only makes your argument weak. :idea:
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:

The thing is ahmads comments like this don't help. When you are trying to get people to understand you and your beliefs you need to put that argument up for yourself. Bringing down other people only makes your argument weak. :idea:
yes I know ....so read the middel east partion 8)