EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you believe in a pure love?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:09 pm

i believe there is so called ''pure love'' and it happens when it's platonic which means you just love the person from far away not having the slightest chance to have them and your so called ''love'' doesn't come down to thinking about having sex with them...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Do you believe in a pure love?

Postby abrilhnancyf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:53 am

{-; we agree whit your opinion because we think the platonic love can be between men and women.
in our opinion there is another kind of platonic love when just one is in love and the other isn`t in this moment the other become in your platonic friend.
abrilhnancyf

Postby successman » Tue May 03, 2011 11:03 pm

In my book, if you get married with someone only thanks to their appearance or sexual attraction you must prepare yourself to meet your wife in family court before long. My most important priority is not body and face but heart and mind ...

Anyhow, I love Englishclub
8-)
successman

Postby monaji » Wed May 04, 2011 3:59 pm

I think love can be without sex .. maybe if you have the same opinions in something great in your life.
monaji
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions