EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Have a tattoo,good or bad?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Have a tattoo,good or bad?

Postby yukachan » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:28 am

In America,generally it seems that young people have a tattoo as accessory.Also,in Japan,tatoo is in fashion among the young recently.They do it easily just because it is pretty or cool.I think we should not wear a tattoo easily because the tattoo remains in your body forever.
What do you think?
In addition,I think we should take good care of on bodies which are given by parents.
yukachan

Postby Dixie » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:47 am

Personally, I don't like them and I would never get one, but I am not against them. People can get them if they want. Although there are some extremes two! Imagine those people who've got tattoos all over their bodies. Is that beautiful?

On the other hand, just a tiny one might be nice and even sexy.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Re: Have a tattoo,good or bad?

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:21 am

yukachan wrote:In America,generally it seems that young people have a tattoo as accessory.Also,in Japan,tatoo is in fashion among the young recently.They do it easily just because it is pretty or cool.I think we should not wear a tattoo easily because the tattoo remains in your body forever.
What do you think?
In addition,I think we should take good care of on bodies which are given by parents.

It's extremely dumb to me when people have tattooes of their lovers' names on their bodies. I mean, I can pass a tattoo of their parents', siblings', pets' names on them, but lovers' names??? :roll: C'mon... You don't change your parents, siblings, or pets but you do break up with lovers if things won't work out. You'll have to get a laser to erase the tattoo if it happens? Stupid, isn't it...
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Ika » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:11 am

No no no, they are too permanent!!! My taste will change,because I am human, it should be so, and then what? Painful procedure to take it off? and have another one? Brrrr....
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:41 am

I personally don't like them. However I have seen some that have been done in good taste and that look ok. What I hate is people that cover themselves in them, no matter what they look like. I think you can go overboard with it, the same with piercings. :roll: I would never get anyones name tatooed, i know heaps of young guys that have had their girlfriends names tatooed on them and then they break up. NOT GOOD!! :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ahmads » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:29 am

It is very ugly,,I hate it.
it maks body like pic
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:16 am

ahmads wrote:It is very ugly,,I hate it.
it maks body like pic

It can be a very dangerous practice to ahmads. If you have a tattoo done with a dirty needle you can get very sick, even die. It just isn't worth it. What happens later in life when you skin is becoming wrinkled etc, they look terrible, plus the ink usually goes black and all the colour in them fades away.

:roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ahmads » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:27 am

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:It is very ugly,,I hate it.
it maks body like pic

It can be a very dangerous practice to ahmads. If you have a tattoo done with a dirty needle you can get very sick, even die. It just isn't worth it. What happens later in life when you skin is becoming wrinkled etc, they look terrible, plus the ink usually goes black and all the colour in them fades away.

:roll:

but there is another reason,,
I think there are many people who make tattoo are youth ,,
when them grow up and when their ideas will changes ,they find difficulty to remove it even if they don't have
wrinkle,because it destroys the shape of body and its color.
maybe it doesn't reason to another people
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:29 am

I don't know ahmad there are alot of older people getting them now (especially women). They have become a fashion trend. :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ahmads » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:50 am

Shazzam wrote:I don't know ahmad there are alot of older people getting them now (especially women). They have become a fashion trend. :roll:

sorry ,, but you know , there are many bad thing in this world :roll: :idea:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions