EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

BLOOD FORTUNETELLING!!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

BLOOD FORTUNETELLING!!

Postby rami » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:23 am

Do you belive fortunetelling :?:
We have 「blood fortunetelling」 in Jpan :o
It has been said that blood typeA is meticulous and cooperative,blood typeB is egocentric and active, blood typeO ischeerful and sociable,blood typeAB is unique imagination, but they are not prove scientificuly :oops:
Most of the Japanese people are blood typeA, next B and then O,AB :P
What kind of fortunetelling is popular in your contry :?:
TELL ME :wink: :!:
rami

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:30 pm

I'm blood B positive. Do you know anything about this? And in my country, Vietnam of course, we have all types of fortune-telling such as reading the cards, I-Ching, palm reading, etc. I don't believe in it, but I like to hear it :lol: . It makes me feel like I've been given the cheating answer sheet of life. :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby akashiyaki » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:52 am

Most people in Australia don`t believe in fortune telling by bloodtype. But many people think star signs can tell your character. I`m a Pisces which means I`m sensitive and creative!

:o
akashiyaki

Postby MissLT » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:33 pm

I'm a Leo.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby rami » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:11 am

I am a the Crab :)
In Cancer, love luck is good from November :lol:
But nothing happens :cry:
As for the Lion, love luck money luck work luck of this month was the best :wink:
rami

Postby rami » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:36 am

B type is active, and there is can-do and wrestles absorbedly to play for work and superior in an aesthetic sense, and even art side has good talent :P
rami

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:55 am

rami wrote:I am a the Crab :)
In Cancer, love luck is good from November :lol:
But nothing happens :cry:
As for the Lion, love luck money luck work luck of this month was the best :wink:

This month? December? Can't be because I'll be broke after this month. Your prediction is not true then :lol: . Thanks, by the way. Anything more for my sign? :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby moneymind » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:19 pm

Alamak! This is the fist time I hear about Blood Fortune Telling. There are so many kind of fortune telling in my country. And what I say about it are only two words: bull-shit (sorry for people who still believe that).

I have ever read somewhere that there is a statistics about blood group & characterics of each type. Basically, among of us there is around 49% type O blood, 23% type A, 22% type B, 5% type AB, and 1% for the rest. Type O blood is the original form when we still were monkey. After that Type A & type B appeared. Type AB is the lasted among four major groups. This type has just appeared in modern life. People who are type AB considered most complicated. But please do not keep away from him because I am type AB blood group. :)
moneymind

Postby MissLT » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:11 pm

moneymind wrote:Alamak! This is the fist time I hear about Blood Fortune Telling. There are so many kind of fortune telling in my country. And what I say about it are only two words: bull-~ (sorry for people who still believe that).

I have ever read somewhere that there is a statistics about blood group & characterics of each type. Basically, among of us there is around 49% type O blood, 23% type A, 22% type B, 5% type AB, and 1% for the rest. Type O blood is the original form when we still were monkey. After that Type A & type B appeared. Type AB is the lasted among four major groups. This type has just appeared in modern life. People who are type AB considered most complicated. But please do not keep away from him because I am type AB blood group. :)

What do you mean by that? I thought we humans only had four blood types: O, A, B, and AB. One would have either one of those tyes. What does 1% for the rest mean? :? My bf is also AB, by the way, and I'm B, so I like to think we're half of each other. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gosh, I'm so corny.... :oops:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby moneymind » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:47 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
moneymind wrote:Alamak! This is the fist time I hear about Blood Fortune Telling. There are so many kind of fortune telling in my country. And what I say about it are only two words: bull-~ (sorry for people who still believe that).

What do you mean by that? I thought we humans only had four blood types: O, A, B, and AB. One would have either one of those tyes. What does 1% for the rest mean? :? My bf is also AB, by the way, and I'm B, so I like to think we're half of each other. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gosh, I'm so corny.... :oops:

People call it Rare Blood Type. It is normally expressed by a letter plus a signal,ex. A- or B-
These people are normal 100%. They are only facing difficulty to find blood when needed. Normally they make a community to counter the rare of blood.

You may find some interesting information here:
http://www.bloodbook.com/rare.html#As%20an%20example
moneymind

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions