Fear doctor syndrom

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Fear doctor syndrom

Post by Elba »

Have you hear about that sickness. It could be possitive or negative. In my case is negative.
Every time I have to see the doctor my blood presure get high, then doctor argue with me.
Some people every time they see the doctor they feel very find, and nothing happen.

OMG OMG, what can I do.

The problem is that after see the dctor my blood presure don´t get only fine, but also even lower. Today I get a lower blood presure and I´m suffering a lot.
See you tomorrow friends, Today I feel bad toooooooooooooooooooooooo BAAAAAAAAADDDDDD
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I never heard about it. Well, I dread doctors, but my blood pressure stays the same, I hope...
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Trust the doctor. He/She (normally :lol: ) want you to be better (actually he/she thougt about salary :lol: cf : the art of making people believe that they are sick and ill when they are well healthy).

Think that no-one can be well healthy all the life.

Think that you will become better slowly but surely.

Think that the doctor is not the only one person which can help you (there are the others doctors, your family, your friends, ESL :mrgreen: ).

Play the game of laughing (humour) with the doctor. :mrgreen: The ridiculeous does not kill (a contrario, it makes live).

"Hey, doctor, I've come here for caring about your health."

"I don't understand. I have no psychological problem, no physiological problem. I don't understand... why I've come to you. :lol: "

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Shokin, thank you friend. Today I feel better. I swimm for three hours and don´t take any pill. I feel fine. But I know I must to take care my fragil healt and do the diet, and take pills and .. and... and... I will try to do better.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, let me tell you that if you swam for three hours, you are not so weak as you think you are 8)
snak

Post by snak »

Hi ,i know this disease its called WHITE COAT SYNDROM thats why we dont depend on the BP of the first time rather you can easly make the nurse take ur BP outside the doctor's room and also you better go to doctor who has a bit sens of humour,bye.
Golfygirl

Post by Golfygirl »

Do you hyperventilate and have anxiety as well? Those 2 things can cause to feel like your having a heart attack.
Doctor visits are obviously very upsetting to you.. Maybe your afraid of being diagnosed with something terrible. Do you have to go to the Doctor often? Hyperventilating and anxiety are self imposed as a result of something very upsetting in your past.
Hope you figure it out.
Golfygirl