Now, everybody! I really need your help

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

popinet

Now, everybody! I really need your help

Post by popinet »

I'm an English learner. I do like English very much and do want to improve my English day after day. I can't afford to go to a language center, so I study English myself. I can spend all day studing English without feeling bored. My great dream is to study abroad by getting TOEFL or IELTS degree. I find it interesting but difficult to study English by myself. But I will try and try my best. Please help me with English, especiallly writing English topics and essays. I want to write English more and more possible but I wonder if I use English correctly.

Is there anybody ready to help me? I do thank so much. :D

I'm waiting a reply for my hope.

Hopefully and sincerely!
:D
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

Hi popinet it's a good place you arrived here . I'm student like you . and I will help you and learn from each other . and don't worry here aremany teachers will help us . about writing you should read alot of stories and see how english people write and you will learn and keep in posting here . good luck .and nice too meet you :D
ETutor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Now, everybody! I really need your help

Post by ETutor »

Popinet,

You have a great advantage with this exam in that you love studying and practicing English. I tell my students the key to success on the IELTS exam is to practice. The most productive practice is to find tasks similar to those that you will see on the exam. Then you should actually do the writing as if you were taking the exam.

I am working on a set of tips for IELTS Test Preparation. In the tips I recommend that the ESL student set a goal to read English newspapers or online articles every day. This will help you with your vocabulary and grammar as well as keep you informed on current day topics. Take a look at my tips if you have time and let me know what you think!

Sometimes it is worthwhile to invest in lessons. Online tutoring is a convenient and affordable way to get some private instructions and can jump-start your IELTS test preparation.