how can I find a job

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

willzheng

how can I find a job

Post by willzheng »

I am a Chinese man,graduated from Wuhan technology of Universty last year.
After graduation I know that the knowledge is a little used in the job,I have to start from 0.I went into a small factory,in a remote city,far from Hangzhou City.Work in the international department,I stay there for more than 1 year.
During the days in the factory,I learned a lot,for this I must say Thanks to my manager,although she knows nothing about international trade,knows nothing about English.She gave me lots of help.And I have to leave,to find a new job,to get a better life.For this I must say sorry to her.
Now I can operate the international trade flow proficiently.And now I only want to find a good product,a steady quality,and give me more space to exert my effect,I am sure I would do well.
I don't mind where the company is,how many workers there are,I only mind the product,the mananger,that is enough.
But now no one give me the choice,just because that I only passed CET 4 in the Univesty,is it more important than ability.
I don't know how to do.
what can I do now,And after more than one month,I have no money in my pocket,so I choose this company I am working in now,I would leave the company on 22 Jan,and after the new year,I would go out to find a new job,I hope that I can get a satisfied job. :(
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Search for a good job where you can use your skills built by your graduation.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

don't look at me. I haven' the finnest idea. Thank good I'm still in high school...
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Los medias :

Work agencies.
Papers.
talking (word to mouth)
the establishments (especially those linked to your formation)

in each media :

- search for supply
- express (write) your demand (explain your situation)

the possible instruments :

Curriculum vitae
Motivation letters (spontaneou demand to societies or answers to an announce)
flyers (notice, posters)

The frequency :

daily

Others advices :

never become desperate (and deeping/diving in alcohol and drugs or depression and medicaments)

NB : I am continually searching for jobs (I have not yet found long-time job, I always find short-time jobs).

Not easy... !

Good luck !

Shokin
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

yeh yeh, good luck, mate!!!
chrysan

Post by chrysan »

The same to you.I also want to find a better job in the new year.
Wish we both good luck!
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

internet is a good way to find job overseas, but in China i am not sure, maybe newspaper. in my opinion, relating to international business, the inernet is good for u.