****help****what is your favourite dish??

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

takeshi

****help****what is your favourite dish??

Post by takeshi »

i have an assignment in my oral english class which need to describe a dish i like most.describing what kind of aroma it smells,what kind of cooking method(fried/steamed/roast/bake......),what the dish looks like,what it tastes,what kind of cuisine(chinese food,japanese food......)
will be my task.but i am a typical esurient,so i cannot tell which is my favourite!
so i would some of you could give me advice or tell me what is your favourite dish,which i will consider whether it is suitable to
be my favourite dish on my oral english class!
thank you for your help in advance.and hope some of you will reponse soon!! :P
daimy

Post by daimy »

Hi !
Are you Chinese ? China is very famous for food and I enjoy chinese food, especially dishes help recover people's health ( ex: chicken stew with some herbs )
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ****help****what is your favourite dish??

Post by Shazzam »

takeshi wrote:i have an assignment in my oral english class which need to describe a dish i like most.describing what kind of aroma it smells,what kind of cooking method(fried/steamed/roast/bake......),what the dish looks like,what it tastes,what kind of cuisine(chinese food,japanese food......)
will be my task.but i am a typical esurient,so i cannot tell which is my favourite!
so i would some of you could give me advice or tell me what is your favourite dish,which i will consider whether it is suitable to
be my favourite dish on my oral english class!
thank you for your help in advance.and hope some of you will reponse soon!! :P
I must admit I love Chinese and Japanese food, but my favorite is Italian cuisine. My favorite dish of all times is: Fettucini Marinara. It is a pasta dish with seafood cooked in white wine, garlic, tomato, basil and parsley mixed through fettucini noodles. Oooohhhh yummmmy!! :lol: :lol:
fabio

Post by fabio »

Wow, I had tried Chinese food. It is delicious! And too spicy.

But I really liked.

I like seafood like shirimps and crabs.

:D
daimy

Post by daimy »

Hi!
Chinese food 's really delicious, many have medical properties usefully for health and beauty, ex: chicken stew with some herbs
takeshi

Post by takeshi »

fabio wrote:Wow, I had tried Chinese food. It is delicious! And too spicy.
actually,some of chinese are not so spicy besides chi chuang cuisine.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ****help****what is your favourite dish??

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
I must admit I love Chinese and Japanese food, but my favorite is Italian cuisine. My favorite dish of all times is: Fettucini Marinara. It is a pasta dish with seafood cooked in white wine, garlic, tomato, basil and parsley mixed through fettucini noodles. Oooohhhh yummmmy!! :lol: :lol:
:shock: I had it last week in Italytown in Frisco while going out with my cousins last week.The place made it sooooooooooooo good.