EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Have a tattoo,good or bad?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Have a tattoo,good or bad?

Postby maleeka » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:01 am

FIRST OF all, our bodies are given by god not parents because parents were created by god so everything returns back to god. Secondly, yes i AGREE with you ,tatoo remains for good, when we are teens we like to do things that are fashionable, and we don't pay attention that nothing lasts, every year we have a new fashion ;u can change ur clothes ur cars but tatoos never, they stick to u, when u get older and mature u regret the tatoosu may not like them anymore because u get mature and ur taste changes according to the changes happening all over the world, and moreover , there is nothing better that what is natural, in my country we make tatoos but with henna, a green herb that is mixed with water and some other stuff and we make decorations like flowers on the hands ( onlyfor the girls) just on the skin not inside it and it disapears after few days because of being exposed to water.
maleeka

Postby shokin » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:40 am

The most important : accept yourself such as you are.

I prefer not. I prefer the uni-color (for most of clothes that I buy).

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Re: Have a tattoo,good or bad?

Postby ahmads » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:22 pm

maleeka wrote:FIRST OF all, our bodies are given by god not parents because parents were created by god so everything returns back to god. Secondly, yes i AGREE with you ,tatoo remains for good, when we are teens we like to do things that are fashionable, and we don't pay attention that nothing lasts, every year we have a new fashion ;u can change ur clothes ur cars but tatoos never, they stick to u, when u get older and mature u regret the tatoosu may not like them anymore because u get mature and ur taste changes according to the changes happening all over the world, and moreover , there is nothing better that what is natural, in my country we make tatoos but with henna, a green herb that is mixed with water and some other stuff and we make decorations like flowers on the hands ( onlyfor the girls) just on the skin not inside it and it disapears after few days because of being exposed to water.

yes ,,,I agree with you ,, But frankly I don't like henna very much ,maybe I have never seen anyone beautiful of them :D
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:01 pm

Tattoos are a very old form of body art and have been practiced from a very long time in civilized human history. The history of tattoos is very ancient and seems to be of thousands of years old and even before the birth of Christ. The recorded indication of tattoos comes from the ancient Egypt where wall paintings as old as 2000 BC have been suggesting the use of tattoos in the ancient Egyptian society.

Tattoo today is more fashion than ever. More men and women having them. Personally I like some of them and I like to have one. It looks so sexy on the women. I wouldn’t mind if my wife like to have one. (in private part :lol: :lol: )
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby ahmads » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:03 pm

vince90 wrote:in private part :lol: :lol: )

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:54 am

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:It is very ugly,,I hate it.
it maks body like pic

It can be a very dangerous practice to ahmads. If you have a tattoo done with a dirty needle you can get very sick, even die. It just isn't worth it. What happens later in life when you skin is becoming wrinkled etc, they look terrible, plus the ink usually goes black and all the colour in them fades away.

:roll:

I have a cousin who has bunch of tatoos on his body, and I must say those pictures were done beautifully even though I dislike tatoos myself. About your opinion that tatooing can be very dangerous I have to say this is not true. Tattoo artists use new needle for every clients to prevent AIDS. And when the colors get faded away, you can come back for touch-up. My cousin gets his touching up every year.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:56 am

vince90 wrote:Tattoos are a very old form of body art and have been practiced from a very long time in civilized human history. The history of tattoos is very ancient and seems to be of thousands of years old and even before the birth of Christ. The recorded indication of tattoos comes from the ancient Egypt where wall paintings as old as 2000 BC have been suggesting the use of tattoos in the ancient Egyptian society.

Tattoo today is more fashion than ever. More men and women having them. Personally I like some of them and I like to have one. It looks so sexy on the women. I wouldn’t mind if my wife like to have one. (in private part :lol: :lol: )

:lol: This is like one of my exes used to say. He said he didn't mind if I wanted to have some tattoos on my body as long as they had to be about [language has been edited for public viewing]. What a freak! :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:59 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I have a cousin who has bunch of tatoos on his body, and I must say those pictures were done beautifully even though I dislike tatoos

Yes ,,It is beautiful if you are looking at DRAWING,,
I mean when I see someone have a tatoo I feel that I'm looking at a statue :lol: not Human.
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:28 pm

ahmads wrote:Yes ,,It is beautiful if you are looking at DRAWING,,
I mean when I see someone have a tatoo I feel that I'm looking at a statue :lol: not Human.

Tattoos are drawings. Instead of drawing on a piece of paper people draw on their bodies. Having a tattoo doesn't make you look more or less of a human being. Not all statues have something drawn on, to be truthful with you. Tattooing is just one of many ways to express one self about the feelings and stuff. My biology teacher in high school was a hippie, I believe, hehehehhehehehe.... She had a tattoo of a dove carrying the word peace in its beak and a flower on her both hands. At first, it was quite weird to me to look at them, but when I got used to the idea it was kinda unique.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:25 am

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:Yes ,,It is beautiful if you are looking at DRAWING,,

Tattoos are drawings. Instead of drawing on a piece of paper people draw on their bodies. Having a tattoo doesn't make you look more or less of a human being. Not all statues have something drawn on, to be truthful with you. Tattooing is just one of many ways to express one self about the feelings and stuff. My biology teacher in high school was a hippie, I believe, hehehehhehehehe.... She had a tattoo of a dove carrying the word peace in its beak and a flower on her both hands. At first, it was quite weird to me to look at them, but when I got used to the idea it was kinda unique.

as you said >>there are many ways to express your self :idea:
Last edited by ahmads on Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions