EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you believe that alien life forms exist on other planets?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby mr_Love » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:01 pm

i think yea ,,there are
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby liking » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:50 am

I think there are also life in other planets.Now,we don't know much about that but I think we will discover soon
liking

Postby Zet » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:40 am

I think there are alian life not only on other planets. May be there are another civilization in our panet too, but we don't know who they are :wink:
Zet

Definately!

Postby tikay » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:37 pm

I think it is very arrogant really, not to believe there is intelligent life on many other planets....the earth is one planet in how many? Why would there not be and what the heck are those crop circles...do you think anyway... who could they be done by, besides either aliens trying to say hey or????maybe devine beings ?
I believe we are aliens too....to those inhabitants out there in the universe, so a big definate yes.
Have none of you seen ships....in space? :?:
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Eon » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:29 am

I think it is possible that there are living things on the other planets. And sometimes I think maybe it is possible that we are living in a huge living creature. The bacterias inside of us may not realize that they are living in some other living creature. Just like that, maybe we are living in some other living creature not knowing the fact. :lol:
Well, it's only an imagination of me, but doesn't it sounds possible? :wink:
Eon

good

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:23 am

I have had thought like that...like our planet is but a speck in the eye of a being....as if the dot in the eye color...is our whole universe. how cool. you think like I do. i am always considering so amny possibilities.
how about time. if it is linear (cronological) or simultaneous.... as in everything occuring and we just have limited abilty to comprehend...so it seems that time is cronological, when it is something else altogether
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:33 pm

I belive that there is no another life in any planet except the earth because if there is another life it would be minsioned in the Holy books ( holy-bible or Quran ) the books that comes from the creator of the univers God who know every thing and whose scince is unlimited . God tell us the story that happines befor millons of years in the holy Quran and tell us about what will happiend in the futur but he did'nt minsions that there is a real life in another planet .
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:31 am

i am not assure about that , but maybe exist maby not ,
but why we are so hurry to know about that , let us just waiting more then we can find the truth ,
but in my opinio i believe there is a lot of kind in insects live in the aother planet
zaman
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:37 am

he brother Goldenpearl
i like what did you type about the story in al-quran , that is right
but you know this al-quran does not nor about if any insects live in another planets
yes i believe there is no another of kind in human begin in the other planet but may be there is some kind in insects not like what we have here in the our universe
zaman
Gold Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:53 pm

thanks Zaman
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion