oh man what should I do!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Admiral

oh man what should I do!

Post by Admiral »

I know that this wonderful girl likes dancing very much. So consequently I have to go dancing with her.
But I can't dance, I have never danced and I hate dancing!
What should I do?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Do you really hate dancing ? if you have never danced.

Let you try once, twice... even if you does not dance perfectly. Think that you are not the only one (I am with you :lol: .) who cannot dance very well.

Are you forced to do what this girl likes doing ? for what reasons do you think so ?

Shokin
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Take dance lessons! :D Or try to find out about other stuff that she likes. I'm sure she likes to do a lot of things, not just dancing! ;) Maybe going out to dinner and then to the movies or to some pub and have a drink?

PS: Is this the same girl we used to talk about?
Golfygirl

Post by Golfygirl »

Have you ever seen her dance? Is she experienced or not? When I was younger, I wanted to dance. I wanted my husband to take me out dancing at bars. I imagined us dancing and being very romantic. Unfortunately, a bar is no romantic place. A bar contains drunks who are looking for sex. That is a fact. A bar is no place to take a lady. Especially, if she is thinking of romance. I know that for most people, dancing is a sexual lure. For some reason us girls get in our heads that we need to look sexy for guys. Dancing is a way for us to do that without having to take our clothes off. Also, if your dancing with a goodlooking girl, all the other guys mouths are watering and that can make your ego soar.

Its a shame that there really isn't a good place to take your date dancing. But if your date wants to go dancing and you don't know how, your just going to have to fake it. Or, watch dancing on TV and copy what you see and practice at home.

Hey, while your at it, if there is a channel you can watch that has dancing, turn off the sound and watch. I think that is the funnest thing--to watch people dance without sound. Try it. :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

oh dear you are in trouble...you'd better start taking up a dancing course or maybe ask some friends to teach you or just simply try to feel the rythm and move your body the way your insticts tell you to...GOOD LUCK!!!!
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: oh man what should I do!

Post by ahmads »

Admiral wrote:I know that this wonderful girl likes dancing very much. So consequently I have to go dancing with her.
What should I do?
you must ask womeone of your relatives to teach you Dancing .
and let your heart dances. :lol:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Yes, the same girl we use to talk about. However Arale cut that thread into two. If he/she doesn't change, then don't expect me to appear here ever again.

And I will never go to a school for learning dancing. I will never dance with some other girl who is not my girlfriend, illusion.

However, good idea, ahmads, but none of my relatives can dance.

And Golfygirl, there are some discos here, but I won't go to it with other girls.

So, thank you very much for your help, and I hope there could be more. The whole situation is ~, perhaps I should give up this dancing thing.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

i must say that i'm really surprised with you admiral... i guess you have found something that money can't buy, isn't that amazing, you want to impress your GF or just friend dancing with her, i'm sure that you won't need to buy nothing, just be with her and it's ok...let her take the control of the situation :wink:
Golfygirl

Post by Golfygirl »

On a scale of 1 - 10, how important is it to you? 10 being of the most importance. Do you ever listen to music? Do you listen to music that you can really feel rhythm? What kind of music do you enjoy? Acid rock, country, rhythm & blues, jazz, mexican?
The kind of music you listen to tells what kind of rhythm you have. For instance, people that listen to acid rock, nod their heads as if their saying, "yes". :lol: They sling their hair around, etc. A country music listener has more feet and leg movement. Disco music is 70's dance. Right? There is a lot more hip movement in that style. Getting rhythm begins in your mind and neck and works its way down.
You could always go to the disco by yourself and just watch what guys do. Only the experienced guys will do really fantastic things on the dance floor. However, probably 98% of other guys hardly do much of anything. To have rhythm will help a lot. Disguse yourself and go watch dancing at the disco club undercover. Then go home and practice. :)
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: oh man what should I do!

Post by phucauto3 »

Admiral wrote:I know that this wonderful girl likes dancing very much. So consequently I have to go dancing with her.
What should I do?
learn dancing. That's all. next month, I will attend a course of dancing, the course sounds very attractive to me :lol: :lol:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

im still waiting to know what have you done Admiral 8) did you dance with the girl... come on tell how it was everything :wink:
dingdong

Post by dingdong »

i thinked you should go to a dancing classess...that is my advice