julka wrote:Hi Elba, hi Oriani and all the others.
I'm not from Latin America (unfortunately or fortunately - God knows), and have never been there (UNFORTUNATELY). But i dream about going to Cuba or Spain.
Oriani is asking us the following questions:
1) Do u know Latin people?
2) Do u like to come?
3) Which Latin Countries do u know so far?
4) Do u like Latin Music?
5) What about our Singer?
6) What about our Language Spanish? ( Potuguese-Brazil)
7) What exactly do u know about our Countries, for example,Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, CUba, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Honduras... etc...
Why are people more interested in learn English and not Spanish?
9) How's Latin's life in the USA or other foreign country?
What do u think about Us? (for people who are not Latin, of course.
10) Do u know our Culture?
11) Have u ever tried speaking Spanish? Why?
12) Do u know about our Misses Universe??? Most of them come form Latin America ( let's see the topic about Venezuela)
Some I got questions for some of them:
1) I know a bit of latin people, cuz I've worked with the cuban boss and people from Cuba for some time. And need to say, that these people are so cheerful, despite the fact they live and work in Russia. They came here (as they told me to earn their living, cuz Cuba a poor)
2) I definitely want to come someday, and I hope i will
3) Of course I heard smt abt Chili, Argentina, Brasil, Uruguay, Pery of course and some others. But only from news or books.
4) I don't know lot of ur singers, but I have some disks with latin music (some modern singers, Natalia Oreiro, Julio Iglesias, Paulina Rubio and others), but my favourite singers are: Juanes, Elvis Crespo and Shakira (especially her song La Tortura with Alejandro Sanz).
5) About ur language. Yo hablo espanol (un poco), lo enseno por mi mismo sin ninguna intencion, porque este idioma me gusta muchissimo. Por desgracia no tengo tiempo para ensenarlo con professores. Ademas hasta aqui en Moscu puedo hablar con mis ex colegas (de cuba, de Havana). Y una otra cosa, aqui en moscu tenemos disco clubos (latinoamericanos) con camareros y cocineros de Peru, de Cuba, de Bogota y de otras paises. Mi preferido es Che (chegevara), ahhhh y claro que Havana Vieja .
7) Look above (answer 3)
Most people are interested in learning English, cuz it is the international one.
11) Yes, cuz me gusta mucho
and have a nica day everybody
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests