EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Love in university

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Love in university

Postby quicksilver » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:08 am

My friend said that we should love when we still study( when we are still at school , or in the university .) At this time , love is virgin and innocent.When we really work , love will look for gain :? When we are really mature, love will be affected by work, family, social position. It's not true love.So bored!! :?
quicksilver
Gold Member

Postby shokin » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:40 am

I have 4-5 years left. :lol:

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:21 pm

I think it's true that love at young age is innocent and sweet but that doesn't mean that older people don't have a right to love as well. I think there aren't any age limits when it comes to love...everyone desires to love and be loved at any age. It's just a human feeling, isn't it? :D
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Love in university

Postby phucauto3 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 am

quicksilver wrote: At this time , love is virgin and innocent.

she's right, and I have one year left to get it! :wink:
phucauto3
Gold Member

Postby Ika » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:22 pm

When it comes to love, there is no "should" !!! Love just hits you, and there you are, whatever the age, whatever the circumstances... how can you plan love?!? I don't get it. Plan a career, plan a marriage, but feelings... impossible.
"Gods throw the dice, and you are chosen... "
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:40 am

quicksilver wrote:My friend said that we should love when we still study( when we are still at school , or in the university .) At this time , love is virgin and innocent.When we really work , love will look for gain :? When we are really mature, love will be affected by work, family, social position. It's not true love.So bored!! :?

It's easier to date someone when you're still in school, for you can choose someone sharing your own interests and viewpoints of the future. When you get out of school, your dating life is more likey to be over. You can only date people through friends, internet, or in the bars and clubs. You have to do a background check blah blah blah. It's just harder when you're out of school! :cry:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Tora » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:38 am

LennyeTran wrote:
quicksilver wrote:My friend said that we should love when we still study( when we are still at school , or in the university .) At this time , love is virgin and innocent.When we really work , love will look for gain :? When we are really mature, love will be affected by work, family, social position. It's not true love.So bored!! :?

It's easier to date someone when you're still in school, for you can choose someone sharing your own interests and viewpoints of the future. When you get out of school, your dating life is more likey to be over. You can only date people through friends, internet, or in the bars and clubs. You have to do a background check blah blah blah. It's just harder when you're out of school! :cry:

I agree with you! Especially about social background! I'm afraid to fell in love with a jerk, criminal or traitor or ... :roll: And You Lennye may understand me... I'm not quite interested in guys of my age,,, So the only group there I chose at university is teachers, but some of them seem to be mentally injured. The only decent guy there is our English teacher, of course... :oops: :roll: 8)
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:43 am

Tora wrote:
I agree with you! Especially about social background! I'm afraid to fell in love with a jerk, criminal or traitor or ... :roll: And You Lennye may understand me... I'm not quite interested in guys of my age,,, So the only group there I chose at university is teachers, but some of them seem to be mentally injured. The only decent guy there is our English teacher, of course... :oops: :roll: 8)

:lol: I totally know what you're talking about. Gosh, I had a huge crush on my math teacher two years ago. The first time he walked in the room, I didn't know he was teacher. However, I was saying to myself, "Oh hello yummy delicious! You've got yourself an empty seat next to Len." :lol: But he was married.....

Well, I did mind, but not the other girls in my class. Most of them came to class with deep V-neck shirts. All the guys in the class hated him. :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Tora » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:07 am

OH! I want to shake your hand Friend!.. :D What can you find in youngs? Boring, unexperienced, smoking cheap cigarettes and using bad parfume... (Guys i come across with) with dirty language, oily hair... YAK! :x And when a gorgeous teacher comes in front... You see that live at university is not so dull... Unexpectedely girls studyng with me think he (my english teacher) is weird and old, but we both with my friend almost go crazy... We can't help smiling and joking... So stupid... :oops: :roll: :D
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:10 am

Tora wrote:OH! I want to shake your hand Friend!.. :D What can you find in youngs? Boring, unexperienced, smoking cheap cigarettes and using bad parfume... (Guys i come across with) with dirty language, oily hair... YAK! :x And when a gorgeous teacher comes in front... You see that live at university is not so dull... Unexpectedely girls studyng with me think he (my english teacher) is weird and old, but we both with my friend almost go crazy... We can't help smiling and joking... So stupid... :oops: :roll: :D

I'm so touched! What a description! Bad perfume? Man, that's one thing I always forget. :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions