how about Chinese food?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oh, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Chinese food!!!!! Although, I'm afraid, the Chinese food we have here must be slightly different from the real Chinese food...

Post by Guest »

I love DIM SUM. The best meal ever. In San Francisco, there is one restaurant that serves really good dim sum. My cousin has taken me there twice. The restaurant is kinda expensive though. Well, it's in the expensive area so I can't expect it to be cheap.
fia

Post by fia »

Dixie wrote:Oh, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Chinese food!!!!! Although, I'm afraid, the Chinese food we have here must be slightly different from the real Chinese food...
From my own eyes I see that chinese food that had outside then China kinda different then original.
Special here in States where the chinese food cook follow they way American like were not spicy and more salt.

So, if you think you eat chinese food will be more healthy than pasfood ....I don't know. May be they will more healthy then pasfood but not much different ... that just my opinion tho.
maryemily

Post by maryemily »

wonderful, but i also think that here in Brazil we don't eat the real Chinese food, it doesn't matter, it is wonderful anyway.
baggio

Post by baggio »

I think chinese food is not so bad. They have been available everywhere in Indonesia. Some Indonesian food also came from Chinese such as "bakso" "bakmie" etc. I myself dont like chinese food so much. They are too spicy.
Hello fia, how are you? :wink:
nammm

Post by nammm »

I love chiese food, too.Many people think that chinese food is cooked by much oil ,so they feel chinese food is not healthy.I read some comments above,many of you is live in somewhere outside China,and most of you love chinese food because they are beautiful? give me back some comments!!
LoseHard

Post by LoseHard »

In fact Chinese food have different tastes and styles in different provinces. For example, food in GuangDong are oily which food in Xian are mainly sour and a little bit spicy. There are many kinds of food in China. The accompaniment are well-decorated, so our appetite will increase.
In my opinion, food in GuangDong is the most suitable for all-aged people. It is because most of them are not spicy, so children can eat them. It is commomly accepted by Hong Kong people, too.
Stella0708

Post by Stella0708 »

I love chinese foods :D and i'm fortunately enough coz i'm chinese..
In my opinion, chinese food is most healthy food in the world, coz it contains a lots of vegetables.
:?: why so many people think chinese food is very spicy? I don't think so..coz if u don't like the taste of spicy, u can put a little pepper into it..anyway, u can make ur choose what u like.

Post by Guest »

Stella0708 wrote:I love chinese foods :D and i'm fortunately enough coz i'm chinese..
In my opinion, chinese food is most healthy food in the world, coz it contains a lots of vegetables.
:?: why so many people think chinese food is very spicy? I don't think so..coz if u don't like the taste of spicy, u can put a little pepper into it..anyway, u can make ur choose what u like.
Sorry girl but the most healthy food in the world is Japanese. That's why Japanese people have people who age more than the rest of the world. Their food is studied for all types of diseases to see why most of them don't get the type of diseases that the rest of the world get. Chinese is not healthy as some levels. One, Dim sum is not healthy. Two, restaurant food is not healthy. Chinese food has too much oil. It's not as bad as fast food, but it doesn't mean it's healthy.
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

YES~!! I like Chinese food very much...especially Tauhu and vegetables.haha

basically, there are lot of types of chinese foods. In china, different states has different style of cooking style. For instance in " Si chuan", there usually cook spicy food...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

hello, everyone ! i think chinese food is delicious!not only because of that i am in china! i dont know why the people always say that there are much oil in chinese food is unhealthy ! yes, i think the animals' oil is not good ,but i think not every type of chines food all have oil and spicy thing in it ! such as in south of china, there are not so many food with spicy in it ,but it is still very wonderful,
takeshi

Post by takeshi »

yup.there are several provinces in china,and there are 4 major cuisines in china which is YUE CAI(Guangdong dishes),CHUAN CAI(XiChuan dishes0,HU CAI(Shanghai dishes),the other is forgotten. :lol:
Different cuisines have different tastes and different seasonings.YUE CAI is most popular in foreign nations(i am in china),coz most of emmigrants are from the south of China(there r Guangdong.Fujian province,Hongkong) and they open up restaurant outside.and YUE CAI is healthier than other cuisines in china for its little oil.and it leans to a little sweet.
while Chuan Cai is hot and spicy coz the water here is too cool.people in the area have to eat hot stuff to keep warm.and Hu Cai is soured and guys like vineger there.
besides,Dim Sum is specially owned by Yue Cai.and Contonese like go to restaurant in the morning to drink tea and eat Dim Sum as breadfast.
if some guys have more information of other countries' cuisines,plz tell me.coz i like food,yummy~~~~~~~~ :D
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Chinese food is my all time favorite. When I was a child we used to eat out a chinese restaurant at least three times a year it was called "Dragon Pearl." I have noticed in my country that over the years the food that we get isn't as good as when I was a child. It has become very westernised, too much salt, not enough vegetables. This is very sad because the traditional food that I had when I was young here was beautiful.

I still love a good chinese meal though.!!! 8)

Chinese is number one on my list, Thai is number 2 and Indian is number 3...Yummy...Now i'm hungry!!! :cry:
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

I love so much Chinese good ( rice food) :D , and yesterday I ate rice Chinese food with my family :D

wonderful wonderful wonderful chinese food

bye
pearl
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

i like it more that any one in this forum !!!!!!!!!!
setsukaka

Re: how about Chinese food?

Post by setsukaka »

Sunny wrote:I think Chinese good is the best delicious good in the world,what's your opinion?
yummy delicious tasty :D
minasyu

Post by minasyu »

I think that Chinese dishes are good, but I also like Japanese food, Korean food, etc. I like Japanese food much as Japanese food like sushi which is a kind of food that is without oil. Sushi is health and tasty. Moreover, sushi is very convenient too. However, I believe that all kinds of food are having their own good things. So I won’t say that what kind of food is the best.
Indeed, I agree that Chinese food is tasty as they have many different kinds of cooking methods and have experience for cooking in order to make tasty dishes.
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

Pearl wrote:I love so much Chinese good ( rice food) :D , and yesterday I ate rice Chinese food with my family :D

wonderful wonderful wonderful chinese food

bye
pearl
wow............hehehehehe.....very good..
moerdijk

Post by moerdijk »

Chinese food is really good, delicious!
But what about the day after?
It's not funny at all to visit the loo twice a minute! :oops:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

moerdijk wrote:Chinese food is really good, delicious!
But what about the day after?
It's not funny at all to visit the loo twice a minute! :oops:
Awwwww that happens to you? Maybe you like it so much you eat too much ...
huynguyen

Post by huynguyen »

chinese food is terrific :!:
and you may have to spend whole your life :shock: to taste all chinese food.
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

:?: What is Dim sum ?