Iraq war ended with success or failure?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

funnyboy

Iraq war ended with success or failure?

Post by funnyboy »

Dos Iraq war leave terrorism or democracy?What is more.
Dos Iraq people live a better life after Iraq war?
Living in a society with bomb aroud , is this a good life?

IF u have more evidences that Iraq people have a better life after Iraq war,welcome.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

The war in Iraq is not over yet. There are still pockets of resistance that must be crushed and destroyed before there will be peace. After that it will be up to the Iraqi police and army to make sure there is no more trouble from insurgents that want to make Iraq their own personal religious totallitarian state. But personally I doubt that there will ever be peace their. The trouble is in the people themselves.
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

Hello funnyboy,

Now , Iraq people still make attach from Amarican army and every day a lot of Iraq people is died by Amarican army and Iraq police ... when, the Amarican army will go to them country ....

will still make country between Muslim sniney and Muslim shait

all of them want becam leader in Iraq....
mirage

Post by mirage »

this war is not democratic of course.

It doesnt suit equality .

most of the countries governed by democratic system.

Libarism and communism suits this war environment..
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hypocrisy of war in Iraq

Post by hereiam »

I think this war is very hypocritical cause on the one side are armed US soldiers on the other half crazy Iraque gorillas who feel scared because foreign empire control the country they would like to rule on their own. Besides many civil people who have been killed or injured badly incidentally becasue they have had this f** bad luck to be in the wrong time in wrong spot.
That's why I don't regret any soldiers but I regret civil people. Or I always regret people who have became somehow pawns of history. Who have become manipulated, who let for being manipulated, who gave up somehow and have been suffering mentally now because they regret a lot of things.
Thus I regret these all rather silly people who believed that Mr Bush went to fight with terrorism in Iraq. I regret them very much.
The same way I regret everyone who likes when other people think instead of him/her in his/her life.
I even think it is a problem of whole societies and some psychologists would be highly recommended to explain some people that thinking in life isn't anything painful.
Bad with Hussain and even worse without him I would say.
So it wasn't Hussain who created the worst problem. All in all he has already gone for ever. The problem inside human brains is this devastating desire of power and proving who rules here instead of showing some feelings.
Thus I think Iraq is only a next tragedy of this super-civilised world. No jungle in Iraq and oil business is under control but besides.... ?
I also think some highly developed countries assume to have permament economical growth but seem to live in blessful ignorance they have built their power taking adventage on conficts raised in some other parts of world.
I think here that US used perfectly well the XXth century in Europe and communism was a totally convenient thing for them.
But now everything is quite different and noone knows what can happen cause it seems to me that in case of no war in Europe US WILL HAVE TO (just will have to) start its next war just to have money for comfortable life.
But I am not sure I am right. Time will show it. Though as seems to me history hasn't invented anything else till today.
For some this war is lost, for others it is a victory. For the rest just a tragedy and they try to live their normal life.
?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

The war in Iraq continues only because a few Iraqis and a bunch of Muslims from surrounding countries have gone into Iraq to try to prevent the Iraqi people from forming a free and democratic government. These terrorists want to form a religious government based on Sharia Islamic law.
It is these same terrorists that are prolonging the violence in Iraq........not the USA troops!

So whatever you have been smoking, Hereiam, you need smoke some more.!
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

oh guy,

Post by hereiam »

I have to worry you. I am too old to smoke anything. Though when I was younger I didn't smoke anything too.
You simply don't understand anything and love believing in many things that are rather funny to me.
What a democracy when "political corectness" is a notion totally linked in US (in my imgaination).
So guy it means - be silent when you have a comfortable life in your US cause you can be out of your nice job soon!!!
So what a democracy are you writing about???
Besides - slavery is what built as well Greek as your American democracy.
And slavery is what builts and will always be building the strongest economies of this world... and democracy... democracy is a slogan for masses. But in practice it works for ellites. In my country I am far from any democratic procdures. By now I know only the strengh of voice and good nervous system is what can make me feeling OK. Democracy? where is it? maybe in Warsaw in parliament? though I am not sure of it while watching their sessions.
:(((
mirage

Re: oh guy,

Post by mirage »

hereiam wrote:I have to worry you. I am too old to smoke anything. Though when I was younger I didn't smoke anything too.
You simply don't understand anything and love believing in many things that are rather funny to me.
What a democracy when "political corectness" is a notion totally linked in US (in my imgaination).
So guy it means - be silent when you have a comfortable life in your US cause you can be out of your nice job soon!!!
So what a democracy are you writing about???
Besides - slavery is what built as well Greek as your American democracy.
And slavery is what builts and will always be building the strongest economies of this world... and democracy... democracy is a slogan for masses. But in practice it works for ellites. In my country I am far from any democratic procdures. By now I know only the strengh of voice and good nervous system is what can make me feeling OK. Democracy? where is it? maybe in Warsaw in parliament? though I am not sure of it while watching their sessions.
:(((
you cant be sure that there is no democratic regime.

because of being in emperyalist regime,you cant be neutral
howewer,it is not good to be in this regime,it is not moral.

there should nt be liberism between countries
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: hypocrisy of war in Iraq

Post by Pearl »

hereiam wrote:I think this war is very hypocritical cause on the one side are armed US soldiers on the other half crazy Iraque gorillas who feel scared because foreign empire control the country they would like to rule on their own. Besides many civil people who have been killed or injured badly incidentally becasue they have had this f** bad luck to be in the wrong time in wrong spot.
That's why I don't regret any soldiers but I regret civil people. Or I always regret people who have became somehow pawns of history. Who have become manipulated, who let for being manipulated, who gave up somehow and have been suffering mentally now because they regret a lot of things.
Thus I regret these all rather silly people who believed that Mr Bush went to fight with terrorism in Iraq. I regret them very much.
The same way I regret everyone who likes when other people think instead of him/her in his/her life.
I even think it is a problem of whole societies and some psychologists would be highly recommended to explain some people that thinking in life isn't anything painful.
Bad with Hussain and even worse without him I would say.
So it wasn't Hussain who created the worst problem. All in all he has already gone for ever. The problem inside human brains is this devastating desire of power and proving who rules here instead of showing some feelings.
Thus I think Iraq is only a next tragedy of this super-civilised world. No jungle in Iraq and oil business is under control but besides.... ?
I also think some highly developed countries assume to have permament economical growth but seem to live in blessful ignorance they have built their power taking adventage on conficts raised in some other parts of world.
I think here that US used perfectly well the XXth century in Europe and communism was a totally convenient thing for them.
But now everything is quite different and noone knows what can happen cause it seems to me that in case of no war in Europe US WILL HAVE TO (just will have to) start its next war just to have money for comfortable life.
But I am not sure I am right. Time will show it. Though as seems to me history hasn't invented anything else till today.
For some this war is lost, for others it is a victory. For the rest just a tragedy and they try to live their normal life.
?

I agree with you ( it's called hypocritical war )
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Even agree that the war in Iraq is hypocritical!!!! Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.

where is Koria,,,,

why bush dont go there and stop there nuclear programme,,,,
he wants only Iran,,,,
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

well well ...the war in iraq was caused by the greed of the weapon dealers in the congress ,it is always the united states policy to stuff their nose into others buisness and this is the result, killing innocent iraqi people and blaming abo musaab all the time as if he exists every where .... and every day we discover the failure of the united states policy in controlling the situation caused by her in iraq....this situation was not caused by the people in iraq but by george bush and his criminal follwers....the united states is always afailure and she has know right to get into others policy as if they own the world saudi arabia doesn't need have the hand of such loosers who created the missery of abo grieb....and who failed to get rid of those that you calls terrorists and thus will get out with white flags and they shall get no mercy from the american society who lost their forced sons or husbands in this war,just because of others greed
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

well well ...the war in iraq was caused by the greed of the weapon dealers in the congress ,it is always the united states policy to stuff their nose into others buisness and this is the result, killing innocent iraqi people and blaming abo musaab all the time as if he exists every where .... and every day we discover the failure of the united states policy in controlling the situation caused by her in iraq....this situation was not caused by the people in iraq but by george bush and his criminal follwers....the united states is always afailure and she has know right to get into others policy as if they own the world saudi arabia doesn't need have the hand of such loosers who created the missery of abo grieb....and who failed to get rid of those that you calls terrorists and thus will get out with white flags and they shall get no mercy from the american society who lost their forced sons or husbands in this war,just because of others greed
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

You have a short and selective memory. The war in Iraq started when Saddam sent his army into Kuwait. He then refused to honor his surrender terms by flying in the no fly zone and attacking his own people.

And if N Korea was calling for the anhilation of S korea, as Iran calls for the destruction of Israel, you can bet we would blow his asss off the map too!
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.

WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN BY THIS :!: :?:

TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER WAR :?:
Ruye

Post by Ruye »

The war is a failure. But, it's also a failure for Iraquis as well. The Iraquis failed to make up something good out of the aftermath of the war. Democracy, modern economy, cooperative work... as practiced in Western and far Eastern societies, are completely alien to arab-muslim people; most couldn't live in such systems.

Iraqui society has become boisterous and fragmented beyond restoration. You shall only expect the appearance of a new Strongman to rule with an iron fist with spikes, like Saddam. Then, there will be peace and order; under his own terms, of course.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Romantic wrote:Bush should have also gone into Saudi Arabia, West Bank, Syria, Iran and Yemen in order to clean out terrorist cells and not be a hypocrit.

WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN BY THIS :!: :?:

TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER WAR :?:
Yes that's exactly what i mean. Almost all of the terrorists in 911 were from Saudia Arabia. The Saudis finance terrorist orgaizations across the M. E. Some say that Bush went into Iraq over oil. I say that bush did NOT go into Saudi Arabia for the same reason. Oil. Bush's oil buddies are buddies with Saudi oilmen.
roysnow

the sunshine is from the darkness

Post by roysnow »

Any wars will cause the devestation and destory to the world ,but some are necessary and we can't avoid it .
but Iraq war was broken from the USA and its accessories.
if Iraq is powerful enough ,the result will be changed
This war has no winner and the only achievement is the poverty and difficulty of the people in Iraq ,those folks will have to face the serious reality
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: the sunshine is from the darkness

Post by MissLT »

roysnow wrote:Any wars will cause the devestation and destory to the world ,but some are necessary and we can't avoid it .
but Iraq war was broken from the USA and its accessories.
if Iraq is powerful enough ,the result will be changed
This war has no winner and the only achievement is the poverty and difficulty of the people in Iraq ,those folks will have to face the serious reality
Excuse me, their lives were better before? :?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Some people's lives were better before..........Actually I think most peoples lives there sucked before and after the war.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Some people's lives were better before..........Actually I think most peoples lives there sucked before and after the war.
You meant Saddam's? :lol:
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

if so , why did the war start after 10 years of the kwait conflict we didn't it happen immediately after the iraqies got out of kwait...try to be more realistic...and you are talking about iran as if the united states doesn't want to the nucleur weapons and the petrol there they are as they say want to make peace well get the hell out of here and take care of your buisness, the rate of the crime is decreasing and a lot of the social problems are raisingin the U.S,and who's the one who is trying to solve it it is only the media and a couple of stars.....
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

danyet wrote; >>>> Yes that's exactly what i mean. Almost all of the terrorists in 911 were from Saudia Arabia. The Saudis finance terrorist orgaizations across the M. E. Some say that Bush went into Iraq over oil. I say that bush did NOT go into Saudi Arabia for the same reason. Oil. Bush's oil buddies are buddies with Saudi oilmen.

well you kept the fact the saudi government has done a great job in getting rid of these terrorists and has also established the oganization that discusses the suitable ways of getting rid of terrorism around the world and those organizations that you are talking about are organizations that supportall poor needy muslims and nonmuslims like the sudanese people the victims of tsunami and the earthquakeinturkey and in pakistan and the list goes on and that supports the poor people in saudi arabia which is rarely found in some countries and alot of these organizations are found in the United states if the united staes has a convincing proof whu didn't they close it....bull*#*~##..and talking about the oil you must consider who needed and still needs the oil our oil investmentis not only with the united states there are oher countries
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

leen@rasel wrote: if so , why did the war start after 10 years of the kwait conflict we didn't it happen immediately after the iraqies got out of kwait...try to be more realistic...
Didn't have enough money, I guess.....
leen@rasel wrote:and you are talking about iran as if the united states doesn't want to the nucleur weapons and the petrol there they are as they say want to make peace
A lot of countries sign the contract not to test or use nuclear weapons. Hellooooooooooooo... never updated with this fact?
leen@rasel wrote:well get the hell out of here and take care of your buisness, the rate of the crime is decreasing and a lot of the social problems are raisingin the U.S,and who's the one who is trying to solve it it is only the media and a couple of stars.....
:roll: Yes, we love stars and we embrace them. So what?!?!?!? They ain't humans? Adopting agencies and other services still work in America, you know. People don't only worship stars.... :roll:
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

The Saudis finance terrorist orgaizations, in S.A really PROOF it.
:?
and about Bush runs for oil .
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Romantic wrote:The Saudis finance terrorist orgaizations, in S.A really PROOF it.
:?
and about Bush runs for oil .
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/artic ... terror.htm
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=31265
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... ge=printer

Next time do your own homework!!!
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

USA works with S.A it means finance terrorist orgaizations as well in USA
Now do your homework :!:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Romantic wrote:USA works with S.A it means finance terrorist orgaizations as well in USA
Now do your homework :!:
I have already done my homework. I agree with you on this point in principle. This was the whole point I was making at the end of my last post.