EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

BLOOD FORTUNETELLING!!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Arale » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:57 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I sound more like a type AB person, you know. Okay, I'm gonna schedule to get my blood checked again. This is something I believe in and look at type B... What the... I only know three persons on that list Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio. And they aren't that great! So despressing! :lol:

Lennye, all famous Bs' jobs in the list are or were related to movies. I'm wondering people who have type B have ability at movies? :roll: I never thought of this job but I should rethink. Someday, I maybe become famous. :mrgreen:

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:04 pm

Arale wrote:
Lennye, all famous Bs' jobs in the list are or were related to movies. I'm wondering people who have type B have ability at movies? :roll: I never thought of this job but I should rethink. Someday, I maybe become famous. :mrgreen:

_Arale_

Well, I used to be a director and a writer of my neighborhood when I was a kid. My movies and my scripts were good. So, if I'm really a type B person, I should go for show biz? You should think about it, too. Maybe I'd meet you in Hollywood... :mrgreen:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: BLOOD FORTUNETELLING!!

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 am

No I dont believe in fortune telling. I strictly disagree with it. No one knows about the future, if any one would, then there would have peace in the whole world and everyone would have spent lives according to their wishes looking at the future in advance
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: BLOOD FORTUNETELLING!!

Postby Elisa » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I don't belive but..sometimes I want to belive... :!:
Elisa
Gold Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions