invitation : travel srilanka!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

sasyBoy

invitation : travel srilanka!

Post by sasyBoy »

hi,
i m a srilankan boy who is working as a software engineer.aged (22y).i like to make new friends. if some one like to travel here i can provide all the facilities and guide them for beautiful places in sri lanka. have a nice time!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hello sasyBoy! I'd love to visit Sri Lanka someday. In fact I love travelling and I'd like to see every single corner of the planet before I die. I studied something about India and Sri Lanka in college, and I'd really love to visit :D
sasyBoy

Post by sasyBoy »

Dixie wrote:Hello sasyBoy! I'd love to visit Sri Lanka someday. In fact I love travelling and I'd like to see every single corner of the planet before I die. I studied something about India and Sri Lanka in college, and I'd really love to visit :D
helloo dixie,
thanks for ur reply.so y dont u come to msn or yahoo chatting.so that we can share our ideas.i really gratefull for the people who maintain this web site.keep going.
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

Hi sasyBoy welcome to EC . nice to meet you
dainguyen

hi everyone

Post by dainguyen »

it is a hearty invitation from sasyBoy. I think Srilankan become more beautiful with lovely those like sasyBoy
wish you to have more more friends :D
goholiday

Re: invitation : travel srilanka!

Post by goholiday »

Thanks for the post, I wish you have more friends. I love to travel to Sri Lanka in this vacation.Sri Lanka is the beauty of glorious gold sand with ancient monuments. And the people also are lovely as the country.
Sabrina

Re: invitation : travel srilanka!

Post by Sabrina »

Hi,

I'm from the Ukraine and I have traveled to Sri Lanka once. It is a very pretty island. I was in Galle and Colombo, which believe is the capital. Great beaches, great food and very nice people.

Sabrina