EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Chat or Talk with Friends?What's best??

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Chat or Talk with Friends?What's best??

Postby AnastasiaP » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:28 pm

What is the best ? To chat with our best friends online, or to talk to them directly ?
Reply me your opinion.. By the way , my opinion is that both are nice :D

:idea: http://www.e-english.us Admin :idea:
AnastasiaP

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:38 pm

I agree with you! Both are great. Although I think we should never neglect our "real" friends for our internet friends.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby illusion » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:02 pm

Dixie wrote:I agree with you! Both are great. Although I think we should never neglect our "real" friends for our internet friends.

that's exactly what I think too :)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Oriani » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Hi there!! Well, I agree with the girls, but there's something that I want to say as weel. I think that when u begin a friendship with someone u have never seen before; without see his/her face nd touch and other kinds of things, it becomes more interesting how the "words" can be a nice way to discover the real person we are, well, that's my case.

The other point is that "both" ways ( online or not) are good. Why? Because it lets u know u know who are your real friend and those who really take your friendship and your heart seriously. I think. However, seeing your friends everyday , or at least you know u can see them, visit them,meet them etc, it makes u feel that you're not alone and that u can find them .. mm...maybe everytime u need them..!! Friends on line? ALSO!! Why?? In my case, when I don't find one of my friends, I connect and find other ones who givi me some good advise,they help me, I get to know some other things and etc....

All kind of friends are good for you because it shows u that you're a real peson with a very big heart to share..!!!

That's my point of view. :P
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:22 pm

Agree with you, Oriani ;)
Dixie

Oriani :)

Postby AnastasiaP » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:58 pm

Oriani , I tottaly agree with you .. I wouldnt consider to divide my friends in 'Real'Ones and 'Net'Ones , my online friends are real persons too , with feelings , with needs , with little thing , good or bad a human has.. :D I know lots of people but i have very few BEST friends.. they are about a couple in real life and online .. and they are very important to me .. What I have to admit is that , the internet friends are the ones i m seeing most. It seems we share the same interests and the business of all of us are based on the computer so that we can always take a look for eachother.
AnastasiaP

OOPS

Postby AnastasiaP » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:01 pm

i wanted to correct a typo , but i dont remember what it was !!!! LOL :lol: i think it was the ..... things* .. not sure lol
AnastasiaP

Re: Oriani :)

Postby Oriani » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:35 pm

AnastasiaP wrote:Oriani , I tottaly agree with you .. I wouldnt consider to divide my friends in 'Real'Ones and 'Net'Ones , my online friends are real persons too , with feelings , with needs , with little thing , good or bad a human has.. :D I know lots of people but i have very few BEST friends.. they are about a couple in real life and online .. and they are very important to me .. What I have to admit is that , the internet friends are the ones i m seeing most. It seems we share the same interests and the business of all of us are based on the computer so that we can always take a look for eachother.

It's true... The most important thing is that you can feel comfortable with all those friends, the on line ones and net ones, I mean, If u really feel that u can trust in someone and get along well with him, GO AHEAD...!!! That will be great for you....!!!! Very interesting how people can be open minded.. That's cool! :D
Oriani

Postby Arale » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:49 am

Oriani wrote:All kind of friends are good for you because it shows u that you're a real peson with a very big heart to share..!!!

Very great idea, dear Oriani! :D I agree that if you are good to other people, they will be good back to you, of course. All people have both good and bad sites. No one is absolutelly either good or bad, I believe that. When we turn our good site to others, how could they turn the opposite, right? :wink:

Anyway, I also think both ways are nice. But talking directly and chatting are very different. Sometimes, we can't talk everything when we face to face while we can express all with online friends.

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby AnastasiaP » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:39 am

I spend most of my day online ..I like speaking English and practising it .. :))) My dearest chatter that i m seeing everyday is from the US and we are 'together' more than one year :)
AnastasiaP

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions