EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Love in university

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Tora » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:17 am

OH no honey please don't take it so close to heart. That's the discription of guys i'm studing with. NOT ALL of them, but the majority... That also brings me down... My sister's friends and her husband's are much better and merrier... (after 30)
P.S. I didn't get that quote about the perfume... :oops: :roll:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:29 am

Tora wrote:P.S. I didn't get that quote about the perfume... :oops: :roll:

I always forget how fruitty their perfumes are.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

I agree with you 100%

Postby Mey » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:45 pm

Ika wrote:When it comes to love, there is no "should" !!! Love just hits you, and there you are, whatever the age, whatever the circumstances... how can you plan love?!? I don't get it. Plan a career, plan a marriage, but feelings... impossible.
"Gods throw the dice, and you are chosen... "

I like ur views about love...i wish to talk to you more about this topic..
Mey

Postby quicksilver » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:40 am

illusion wrote:I think it's true that love at young age is innocent and sweet but that doesn't mean that older people don't have a right to love as well. I think there aren't any age limits when it comes to love...everyone desires to love and be loved at any age. It's just a human feeling, isn't it? :D

Yes. it is true !Anyway , i think love when you are in school is much more innocent .As Lennye said, it's just harder when you are out of school. It will be affected by something (as i said) .
quicksilver
Gold Member

Re: Love in university

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 am

I think during school/college and university, one should always focus on the studies and goals for the future to make a better career
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions