EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What would you like to be if there is a next life?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

um

Postby AnastasiaP » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:06 pm

I would like to be my self always and forever :D
AnastasiaP

Postby tikay » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:24 pm

Is Ed erection disfunction? Is this about dieting now...hee hee

I like the idea of never coming back to this particular planet...i am hoping that the psychic was right when she told me I was on my very last human lifetime!
i want to be a spirit guide for other humans. This life has been extremely difficult for me. I don't want to talk about all the bad times anymore that is why i seem so happy in here. I have had really hard knocks!

feeling that I did not deserve all the evil things that happened to me led to much depression in the past.

I dont want to come back...risking all that, i want to watch and help, from another reality, or spiritual plane.

Funny how so many are not choosing to be a person!
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:27 pm

tikay wrote:Is Ed erection disfunction? Is this about dieting now...hee hee

I like the idea of never coming back to this particular planet...i am hoping that the psychic was right when she told me I was on my very last human lifetime!!

:shock: Did she tell you what you were gonna be next? Last time my neighbor told me a story about his Labrador Retriever. He said he was walking the dog around, and some woman approached him. She was saying, "hello Captain!" He thought she was talking to him, but then he'd realized she was talking to his dog since her face was down looking at the dog. Then she looked up and told him his dog was a German captain or something in his previous life. And then she patted on the dog's head saying, "be good to your owner. Only one more life as a dog and you'll be back as a human." Can you believe it? She sounds like a nutter to me if you ask for my opinion. :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby tikay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:42 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
tikay wrote:Is Ed erection disfunction? Is this about dieting now...hee hee

I like the idea of never coming back to this particular planet...i am hoping that the psychic was right when she told me I was on my very last human lifetime!!

:shock: Did she tell you what you were gonna be next? Last time my neighbor told me a story about his Labrador Retriever. He said he was walking the dog around, and some woman approached him. She was saying, "hello Captain!" He thought she was talking to him, but then he'd realized she was talking to his dog since her face was down looking at the dog. Then she looked up and told him his dog was a German captain or something in his previous life. And then she patted on the dog's head saying, "be good to your owner. Only one more life as a dog and you'll be back as a human." Can you believe it? She sounds like a nutter to me if you ask for my opinion. :roll:

I think that lady was nutty because the texts I have studied have all said we evolve and a dog is not something that would happen actually in between persons in that way. No we only evolve from A to Z we do not falter back and forth. No one who says we may become a plant or animal is really on the right track...we will become more and more like divinity...devine beings and such as we face the trials of the earthly life-times as humans. There is no going back to being animals, but they may evolve to become human.
This is something I do know from much study.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:26 am

People who believe in reincarnation think otherwise.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby tikay » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:58 am

Lennyetran you need to read it again. I have read many books on reincarnation and I do believe in it. All I am saying is people do not become pets... it is not that way. Pets will evolve to people and not backwards...the evolution dictates that we do not de-evolve but only advance in our vibrations...our auras dont get smaller they get bigger oue lifetimes go from lower to higher mind and so she is off track....in a sense, so for a person to go back to being an animal, is just not the way it works.
I have been into buddhism for over half of my life so I have some idea what I am talking about you know... it is not just guess work on my part. :wink:
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:04 am

tikay wrote: All I am saying is people do not become pets... it is not that way. Pets will evolve to people and not backwards...the evolution dictates that we do not de-evolve but only advance in our vibrations...our auras dont get smaller they get bigger oue lifetimes go from lower to higher mind and so she is off track....in a sense, so for a person to go back to being an animal, is just not the way it works.

This is why I said people who believe in reincarnation don't believe it this way. They don't tie reincarnation with evolution. They tie it with karma. And due to our karma, we'd become something depends on what we did in our past life. It has nothing to do with upgrading or downgrading yourself. You'd get what you've done is the theory. (Buddhist's reincarnation is similar to Hindu's.)
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby tikay » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:27 am

I get you. well i guess it isnt fair to turn this thread into a reincarnation discussion so ....
I wonder if it will go back to the topic if we will let it rest.

I am curious as to what more people will want to be.

What would you be if you could choose folks?
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby saaachiii » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:09 am

Hello :P
I would like to be me again :D
And next life I think live not to regret as a wound heart :oops:
saaachiii

Postby nightwish » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:06 pm

I believe in transmigration of soul.

so human of course.
nightwish
Silver Member