EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Islam...

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Islam...

Postby tikay » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:11 pm

This used to be a site to get a good free astrology chart and explanation of astrology and of the charts....now it seems to be another great site....i wanted to share it....Please feel free to add similar ones in here. or begin a civilised discussion insted of those that get out of control and blasphemous to the soul of the next member....get my drift?
We can discuss things without getting into fights sometimes surely? :D

http://www.astrolabe.com

I must admit I have not studied Islam very much but I am beginning to because of obvious reasons...but I have a Quran on my shelves and intend to look into it more very soon.
If only I could get myself outta here, to read more!
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:04 pm

:shock: Are you trying to attract my Danyet with this topic? You know he'll roll all his sleeves up and start writing his opinions.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby tikay » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:54 am

okay...i'll bite...but you know I dont like any long distance relationship and how come you are so focused lady?....have you guys even kissed yet??? :P

I think a pretty face is nice but a person at the door...in person, and those looks that you get, beat out a type-face any day sweety!

Still if Danyet wants to move to the North hollywood area, I would definately have to consider him, since you keep telling me I should! :roll: :wink:
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:18 pm

tikay wrote:okay...i'll bite...but you know I dont like any long distance relationship and how come you are so focused lady?....have you guys even kissed yet??? :P

I've kissed my screen if that's what you mean :oops: :lol: :lol: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby tikay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:52 pm

Your Danyet is being mean to me and so he is gonna get it! :twisted: I think he better watch his step because my friends on the other forums will have to bombard him with stories of how great I am. :lol:

The offer I made for him to move here is definately off! :roll:
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:28 am

Oh no, what did he do to you? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:37 am

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Islam (no idea why... maybe the title suggested it :twisted: ) but I see it's a thread about Danyet!

:D :D :D :D :D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Re:

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:45 am

Dixie wrote:I thought this was gonna be a thread about Islam (no idea why... maybe the title suggested it :twisted: ) but I see it's a thread about Danyet!

:D :D :D :D :D

It was supposed to be regarding Islam because the title was so, However it is personal discussion :evil:
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions